Maehara x Reader

A/N: The photo was found online.

Maehara was always the boy that got the girls. He even has a girlfriend. What he thinks about you is some friend. But what you think about him is something way different. Love. Okano invited you to walk with them and you agreed. What you didn't know was that the he was there with her. Your heart broke but being the supportive friend you are you just went with it. She was being to clingy and it annoyed you. She always sent you death glares every time you and his eyes meet.
~Time Skip to when you reach the main campus~
You can't believe it. She was using him. She already had a boyfriend and used him because she was bored and lonely. She was in C-class anyways. This made you infuriated seeing how she used him. He was heart broken. He really did love her. It has been a few weeks since the incident your were moving so you decide to tell him. As you walk to him he is leaning on a tree staring at the sky. When you told him he said he did not feel that way which hurt you. You nod knowing that you won't have to worry for keeping that secret. As you walk away with tears in your eyes he looks at you sympathetically and goes back to staring at the sky.
(Maehara Pov)
Man I feel bad for shutting Y/n down but I just don't like her that way. She may be pretty, smart, kind, and the most cleverest gi-....... OH MY GOD. I LOVE HER. I HAVE TO TELL HER. I run as fast to her house and see that there is a moving van and her getting in the car. I'm too late.... I hope you come back Y/n.
~Five years later~
You stared outside the window looking that earth was still okay. They must have done it. As you were walking you saw a certain ginger hair walking near your house. When your mom parks you walk out and go inside. After finishing packing up there was a knock at the door. It was Maehara. He had roses.
(Third Person Pov)
"Hey Y/n. It has been a while"

"Yeah it sure has"

"Remember when you told me you loved me?"

You blush and nod yes thinking he still remembers that.

"I feel the same way"

"W-what?!"

"I LOVE YOU Y/N"

You kissed him and he kissed back. He was still the same but he still seemed a bit different. He isn't a playboy anymore but he looks like the same old ginger haired boy you still love.