Seohyun Achievement

Seohyun
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'Girl Group member that will be a good Wife and a wise mother'. (Wedian)(Feb 2010)(97point)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'Which girl group member that has luxurious nose'. (Dec 2010)(47.1%)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'Girl group member who has a favorable image with the best luxurious nose'. (Dec 2010)(48.1%)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'the face that mothers want their 2nd generation to look like'. (Garden5)(Oct 2010)(47.8%)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'The star people want to spend summer vacation with.'
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'Singer most suitable to become a lawyer'. (Bugs)(July 2010)(61%)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'The singer most likely to pursue a legal profession.'. (Bugs)(July 2010)(61%)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'Which singer do you want to receive a graduation present from?'. (Box)(Feb 2010)(44.46%)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'Who is the female celebrity with the most attractive chubby cheeks?'. (DC Inside)(Oct 2010)(31.3%)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 1st place for 'Among members of girl groups, who has the most outstanding natural beauty?' . (Seongdam-dong)(44.5%)(Oct 2010)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 2nd place for 'Which celebrity waist-line they would want?' . (Pose Clinic)(39.5%)(Dec 2010)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 2nd place for 'Idol who prepared the best breakfast' . (22%)(Dec 2010)
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 8th place for 'The top 9 female idols that would look the sexiest while wearing a bikini'.
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 12th place for 'Top 15 vocalist of April 2010′. 4th if not include male singer.
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 15th place for 'Top 30 female idols'.
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 17th place for 'Best vocal among the girls'.
- SNSD Seohyun is on the 34th place for 'Ranking of individual member of each group based on Daum FanCafe member'. 7th if not include male singer.