Jessica Achievement

Jessica
- SNSD Jessica is on the 1st place for 'The celebrity you'd like to go on a date with on the first day of snowfall'. (Monkey3)(Nov 2009)(30%)
- SNSD Jessica is on the 1st place for 'Star you want to date when it snows'. (Dec 2010)(30.1%)
- SNSD Jessica is on the 1st place for 'The top lightest female idol'. (Nov 2010)
- SNSD Jessica is on the 1st place for 'Artist who fans would like to share an umbrella with'.
- SNSD Jessica is on the 1st place for 'Artist who fans would like to share an umbrella with'. (Eduwill)(Dec 2010)(30.1%)
- SNSD Jessica is on the 2nd place for 'Female idol that someone want to spent with during christmas'. (Yahoo! Korea)(Nov 2009)(32.9%)
- SNSD Jessica is on the 2nd place for 'The best english-speaker amongst girls group'. (DCinside)(Nov 2010)
- SNSD Jessica is on the 4th place for 'Best 5 K-pop siblings.' with f(x) Krystal.
- SNSD Jessica is on the 5th place for 'Best vocal among the girls'.
- SNSD Jessica is on the 6th place for 'Top 30 female idols'.
- SNSD Jessica is on the 7th place for 'Best actors/actresses amongst idols'. 4th if not include male singer.
- SNSD Jessica is on the 10th place for 'Top 15 vocalist of April 2010′. 3rd if not include male singer.
- SNSD Jessica is on the 11th place for 'Girl Group member that will be a good Wife and a wise mother'. (Wedian)(Feb 2010)(74point)
- SNSD Jessica is on the 12th place for 'Ranking of individual member of each group based on Daum FanCafe member'. 3rd if not include male singer.
- SNSD Jessica is on the 17th place for 'Forbes Korea 2010 : The most hard-working idols in 2009′.