Yoona Achievement

Yoona
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'The Star You'd Want to kiss on the Coming-of-Age day'.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'Which girl group(member) will be long remembered as someone's first love'. (Dec 2010)(51%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'What star would u want to look like if born again'. (Daum)(Dec 2010)(55.8%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'Which idol has beautiful smile?'. (Dec 2010)(49.4%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'Which celebrity appearance you like to have?'. (Dec 2010)(57.1%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'Beautiful Star with an egg line(face shape)'. (Wonjin)(Jan 2010)(67.2%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'Idol with eyes that resemble a snow flower/prettiest eyes'. (Eye Clinic)(Dec 2009)(65.5%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'The top female artists they want to spend the hottest season with.'.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'Which celebrity born in 1990 has the biggest potential to go far?'. (May 2010)(91point)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'The Idol with thye prettiest no make-up face'.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'The woman that most females want to be like'. (Dec 2009)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 1st place for 'The Celebrity With the Healthiest Skin'. (Dec 2009)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 2nd place for 'The most popular group's member'. (Mixi Japan)(Oct 2010)(5.500 members)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 2nd place for 'Female idol making a rice cake the most beautiful and brightest'. (Rotiboy)(Sept 2010)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 2nd place for 'If a star could come as Santa to my house'.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 2nd place for 'Who will be the big star of the small screen'.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 2nd place for 'Which girl group member is the most popular in Japan?'. (SNS Mixi)(Sept 2010)(5,500 members)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 2nd place for 'Female idol with the best skin'. (Dec 2010)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 3rd place for 'Most desirable bachelorettes among Korean celebrities'. (KBS)(Feb 2009)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 3rd place for 'Mostlovable idol'. (Sport Chosun)(Oct 2010)(16%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 3rd place for 'Top 30 female idols'.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 3rd place for 'The girl group member with the best beauty eyes'. (MK)(Oct 2010)(26.2%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 3rd place for 'Who's the fairest K-pop female of them all?'. (tvN)(Jan 2010)(22points)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 3rd place for 'Idol who'd be the most successful as an actor'. (Portal Website)(June 2010)(8%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 3rd place for 'Best actors/actresses amongst idols'. 2nd if not include male singer.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 3rd place for 'The female idol celebrity that wouldn't be afraid of being in a deserted house and would enjoy it instead?' (Nate)(Aug 2010)(11%)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 4th place for 'Who will remain active in society with the husband while continuing to self-develop'. (Wedian)(Feb 2010)(94point)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 4th place for 'Artist : Choose favorite fellow artist'. (KOR Magz)(Sept 2010)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 7th place for 'The top 9 female idols that would look the sexiest while wearing a bikini'.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 8th place for 'Ranking of individual member of each group based on Daum FanCafe member'. 2nd if not include male singer.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 9th place for 'Top 30 Best Looking Idols'. (M.net)(Oct 2010)
- SNSD Yoona is on the 16th place for 'Top 20 forecer cute idol stars'. 7th if not include male singer.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 16th place for 'Idols who will always be young and cute'. 6th if not include male singer.
- SNSD Yoona is on the 19th place for 'Forbes Korea 2010 : The most hard-working idols in 2009′.