I placed my backpack near the table and walked up to the woman who was busily prepared the food, "What should I help with?" I question as I pull my sleeves up.

"It's ok, I got everything, I'm just glad you were able to get Ryoma up. You need to teach me how you did it," Riko-Obasan exclaimed as she started to put the food on the table.

I giggled and looked around, "Where's Nanjiro-Ojisan?"

Rinko-Obasan frowned, "Oh, just ignore that old pervert, you shouldn't worry about him," I giggled lightly before sitting down.

I quickly glanced at the clock and sighed out, for some reason my heart was racing crazily. Maybe I'm just excited to have the game with the tensai, placing a hand on my chest I took a deep breath.

"What are you doing?" I choked and stared at Ryoma who was looking at me amused.

"Nothing!" I chirped and smiled at him, "Anyways we only have about forty minutes before we leave so let's eat the gorgeous meal your mum made!"

"Since today is Ayumi-chan's first day I made a lot of stamina food! Eat up!" Rinko-Obasan smiled as she sat next to Ryoma who was already eating.

I stared at all the food in amazement and clasped my hand together, "Itadakimasu!"

I first took a sip of the miso shiru (Miso soup), "Yum," I mutter as I take apart my grilled fish.

>>FAST FORWARD>>

"Rinko-Obasan everything was delicious!" I praise as I help her with the dishes. I lightly glared at a bored looking Ryoma who was sitting at the table.

"Ryoma you should help," I scold throwing a small amount of bubble at him making him scowl at me.

"Ayumi, don't do that!" He complained making Rinko-Obasan laugh.

"It's ok Ayumi-chan, Ryoma's always like that, and I can handle it from here, you guys need to start heading out," the older woman smiled as she took the sponge from me. I nodded and quickly rinsed my hands and wiping it on the kitchen towel.

"Ryoma, let's go!" I smiled as I grabbed my backpack and putting it on. Ryoma lazily yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"I don't know why your so excited to go to school, I mean it's school," Ryoma yawned again as he picked up his own school bag.

I shrugged and slipped my shoes on and grabbed the skateboard at the front of the gates, "Ayumi-chan! You forgot your inside shoes!"

I turned around and smiled at Rinko-Obasan taking the bag with shoes inside, "Thanks Obasan, can't forget these!" I grin placing them in my bag.

I gave her a wave and ran up to Ryoma who was patiently waiting for me at the front gates.

Throwing the skateboard on the ground, I jumped onto it swiftly skating towards Ryoma.

"Let's go."

>>FAST FORWARD>>

(A/N Bold writing - English
Regular writing- Japanese )

I weakly gave a smile to the young woman at the counter who was ogling Ryoma.

"She's totally eye raping you," I hissed in English as I grabbed Ryoma's hands securely.

He gave me irritated amused look before turning back to the lady.

"I would like her put in the same class as me since she's not used to the life in Japan yet, is that possible?" Ryoma asked using his extremely polite voice making the lady swoon.