Chapter 12: The "Cat" Incident

Start from the beginning

*END OF FLASHBACK + JUNGKOOK POV*

"Are you okay?" Anushka sounded worried.

"Yeah, she's just.. I don't know. She never understands me or anything. This one time I went out and I started going out more often and she got super possessive over me and didn't really like when I hang out with others. She just couldn't get into her head, the fact that she isn't the only person I love. I can't just hang out with one or two people and forget about all my other friends who I love so much, I couldn't do that to them. She couldn't get used to the fact that there were other people in my life. Although I thought I loved her, I'm very glad that its over." Jungkook had told Anushka so much through the night, they both shared their stories not caring about the time anymore.

"And that's how Jun Seo and I broke up." Anushka told her breakup story.

"Taehyung told Jimin to sit down.. Actually he pronounced it shit down. And he pulled Jimin's chair away and he fell to the floor! Everyone was laughing and Namjoon came up to him and said 'Jimin. You got no jams.' And then Ho Seok started to make fun of Jimin and Jimin tells him to shhhhh!! While saying it he accidentally sprays saliva on Ho Seok and he  says 'Ooh dirty water (on) my faceuu!' Yoongi was about to say something but then he was just like 'Nevermind' And walked away. Jin was asking what happened because he didn't see, he was in the corner looking in a mirror!" They both laughed at Jungkook's funny stories about his friends.

"Wow it's 2AM already. Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" Anushka asked.

"Actually yeah, my friend is out of town for a week starting tomorrow. She wants me to take care of her cat. I just go over once a day to feed it. I have to go over to her house for lunch tomorrow and she'll be telling me how much food to give the cat and things like that." Jungkook says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh. I see. That's okay. We're having a late night anyways so I doubt I'll be awake enough to do anything tomorrow." Anushka looks away again.

"You mean today." Jungkook chuckles.

Anushka yawned and moved over next to Jungkook.

"Hi." Jungkook says.

Anushka slightly laughs and rests her head on Jungkook's shoulder as she shuts her eyes.

"Anushka. Ugh." Jungkook realizes that Anushka was already asleep. He gently moved her head off his shoulder and lay her down. He makes sure she is warm and sits next to her bed on the floor.

"Goodnight." He kisses her forehead gently. Looking at her one last time, Jungkook sees a tear rolling down Anushka's face. He already started to regret the next day. You see, he wasn't actually going to take care of a friends cat. He was visiting that girl he knew in high school. The one he dated secretly. He was going to try use her to prevent any strong feelings for Anushka. 

"I'm going, bye." Jungkook said before leaving the house at about 11 in the morning the next day.

"Oh Jungkook you forgot your-" Jungkook shut the door before Anushka could finish her sentence. "You forgot your phone." She whispered still holding the phone out in front of her.

"Lucky he doesn't have a password." Anushka laughed.

She opened Jungkook's phone. He got a text from someone named Tiffany. 'That must be the cat owner' Anushka thought to herself. She sat down and started reading Jungkook and Tiffany's conversation. 'How did I get here?' Anushka thought.

Jungkook: Sounds good ;)

Tiffany: Okay I'll send you my address now.

"What? I need to start from the start." Anushka whispered to herself. She scrolled up as far as she could.

JK: Hey, Tiffany. It's Jungkook. I miss you.

T: I miss you too. You know... I want you back.

JK: I was just thinking about you. can we meet up Tomorrow?

T: Yeah sure. I have a question.

JK: And? What is it?

T: Are you willing to get back together?

Anushka's eyes widened and she scrolled down a bit further.

JK: Lunch at your house. I'm looking forward to it ;)

T: Ok I'll cook.

JK: Sounds good ;)

T: Okay I'll send you my address now.

Anushka didn't think she loved Jungkook more than a friend. But this was really annoying to her. Even if she didn't love him she'd still be angry, he lied to her. Anushka looked at the address and caught a bus there.

When she got there she nervously knocked on the door. No one answered. She tried again, still nothing. Anushka turned the door knob and realized that the door was unlocked. She took a deep breath in and opened the door. No one was there. She walked in further and eventually made it to one last door.

"This must be her bedroom." Anushka whispered.

She quickly opened the door. "YAH!" She saw Tiffany but not Jungkook. "What?" Anushka was confused.

"What? What's going on?!" Jungkook ran out of the bathroom looking worried. His shirt was unbuttoned all the way. Anushka stood there leaning on the door frame with her arms crossed and eyebrows raised. "I can explain!" Jungkook put his hands out in front of him.

"Yeah right!" Anushka walked to Jungkook glaring at Tiffany. "We're going home." Anushka grabbed Jungkook's wrist and pulled him out of the room.

Tiffany chased after them, "Yah! What's going on?!"

"What's going on?! DID YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THAT JUNGKOOK IS-" Anushka was caught off-guard when she realized Jungkook wasn't wearing his ring.

"Are you crazy? Did you think you would get away with this?" Anushka's eyes filled with tears. "After all I've just been through. After all WE'VE been through. You go do this to me?" Anushka let go of Jungkook's arm and started walking away.

"Anushka! Stop!" Jungkook doesn't look back at Tiffany who was standing there shocked. He just chases after Anushka.

Anushka started walking home. "Hey, It's raining. I'll take you." Jungkook pulled her back to his car. Anushka got in but wasn't happy.

"How could you do this to me?" Anushka was crying.

"Do you REALLY care? I thought this marriage was fake anyways." Jungkook said coldly.

"Of course I do. You're my friend and you lied to me." Anushka said while wiping her tears.

Jungkook stopped the car on the side of the road. "I'm sorry. I won't ever do it again." He reached over and gave Anushka a hug. Anushka didn't hug him back.

"Don't think that I'll forgive you that quickly." She laughs and hugs him a little. "I just want to go home. You didn't need to stop."

"Okay. Well lets go home." Jungkook sounded a bit hurt. But he knew that Anushka was in more pain.

END HAHA SORRY FOR MISTAKES BYE!