*smut* Jail- Sammy Wilk

This Smut is for shawn_mendes_girl

Angel's POV:
I was walking through the halls of the city jail ,I had to help out my dad with his work to feed these people ,I finally reached the last person and saw the name tag thing ,it said Samuel Howard Wilkinson ,Wait Sammy Wilk my crush since Middle school .

"Um ,here's your food Samuel."I said quietly cause I was shy.

"Ugh,finally a girl that's hot -hey aren't you that girl from school ." he asked.

"Y-Yeah ,I'm Ariana but you can call me Angel ." I said innocently.

"Mhm,I know you ,you used to like me in like middle school I think." He said .

"Wait you knew I liked you." I asked .

"Yeah,I'll tell you how I found out if you come in here ,I won't hurt you I promise ."he said with a smirk .

"Um ,sure ,I mean what will you do to me ."I smiled and went in there .

"I'm just gonna eat something delicious tonight ." he said while smirking again .What does he mean ,I'm to innocent to know this poo ,gosh.

"What do you mean? (OOooOOooOH) The food here is nasty ." I asked .

"That's not what I mean ." he said getting closer ,leaving me to back away and my body now on the wall .He pinned me and kissed on my neck sucking harshly leaving marks for sure ,small moans came out ,I don't know what to do ,I've never been in this situation before .

He kisses my lips and carry's me to the small bed ,he hovers over me and tugs on my shirt telling me to take it off ,he kissed down my body till he reaches my jeans ,he unbuttons them and pulls them down leaving me with my bra and panties on .

He looks at me and asks for permission ,I nod my head up and down letting him do his magic .

He pulls them down and roughly sucks on my clit ,I moan loudly arching my back ,not knowing this feeling so much ,but I like it .

He sucked and sucked till I felt this sort of like a Knott in my stomach feeling .I guess I just came because I felt like heaven .

"Baby ,you taste amazing ,you should feed me more often ." he said .

I hope you like this smut ,I made it like at 1 am ,I just had this sort of idea in my head that I had to do it right that second ,lol,but I also want to say thank you to all of you people reading this fanfic book sort of thing ,I got to 1k reads and I'm so happy about that ,Thank you so so so so so so much ,I Love you all ,bye .