Chapter 8

A/N:

Sorry about the late update ^^”
I’ve been very busy with school…. And I can see the progress in this story.

This book just got 1000+ reads!!!

I’m so happy!!!

^________________^

Anyway, here is the next Chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto’s POV

My body is feeling numb, due to the “gangbang” and I felt that someone was carrying me even deeper of the cave, I felt shiver as I heard voices whispering or chanting some words I’ve never heard of.

“Nnajimunttarra sarongunihanjjanii yojja kowiihannayunnja…..” I heard them chant and some breeze appears out of nowhere.

“W-Where are you taking me?” I forced myself just to say those words, my body can even move. It’s like, I was paralyzed, I can’t feel my body, or the pressure of my own weight.

Then I was laid on the ground, the cant was getting stronger and stronger. Suddenly my body was lifted by some forced, little by little I felt my power was decreasing.

Just like they said, they’ll take the kyubbi out of me. Soon, I began seeing Red, Bubbly chackra surround my body and I saw a hand, made out of chakra pulling out the Kyuubi.

My vision was getting blurry by the moment, my body is aching but I cant find a strength to scream in pain.

A tear trickled down as I began thinking about Sasuke. Sasuke….

:

:

:

:

:

:

:BOOM~!!!! ( xD )