Chapter 1

A/N:

hello ^__^

***********

Naruto's POV

"oh my god! i'm late! i'm late!" i shouted.... i rummagged through my room...

"this is all your fault homeworks... if you all are too easy to answer... i can sleep early... but nooooooooo you have to be hard...." i facepalmed " oh well...."

i went to the kitchen and put bread on the toaster.... then went back up to my room.... i brushed my teeth, took a bath and put on my usual clothing.... then i saw our picture the team 7.... i sighed... i rushed to the kitchen and i took the bread and put it in my mouth.... i looked the door and i was running like an anime school girl with a bread sticking on her mouth... 

i stoped in front of an oak tree.... sasuke and i used to play here.... images flashing back in my mind...  "sasuke...." i whispered.... the wind blew... i heard the school bell... " oh shoot!" i ran again....

***************************

luckily i survived the teacher isnt here yet... i sighed... i walked towards my seat... i looked at the direction where sasuke used to sit... i dont know why he needed to be with orichimaru and i failed my promise... i fai---

"ahem... attenttion!" iruka sensei shouted....

"we have an old student back...." he told us....

"wha--" me, sakura, and ino asked him...

"we have an old student coming back here.... didn't you hear me,??" he asked....

"we heard you but who is i----" then sasuke entered the room....

"SASUKE!!!" ino and sakura shouted.... the ran towards sasuke and hug him....

then kakashi sensei appeared.... and said hi to sir iruka... and iruka blushed... those couple seems to be happy.... oh... right... i forgot... sir iruka and kakashi are dating....last two months... and i feel happy ^_____^....

"kakashi sensei... what's sasuke doing here??" sakura asked kakashi sensei....

"he gave me a letter saying 'meet me in the woods... i'm going back to konoha'.." he said...

"WILL YOU JUST GET OFF ME!!' sasuke shouted to ino...

"NEVER!!!!" ino shouted....

"well my work here is done...." said kakashi sensei and poof he was gone....

i look back to sasuke... and surprisingly he looked back as well... we broke the eye contact and we blushed!?

"now sit back you guys...." iruka sensei told them....

then ino went back to her seat...

and sasuke sited beside me and sakura was in the opposite side....

during the class sasuke and i are shifting awkwardly....

then the bell rang... i stood up and hurriedly exited the room....

and headed straight to my house.....

i went to my room and close it and layed my back on the door... i sighed...

"s-sasuke's back...." i smiled and changed my clothes......

***************************************

A/N:

sooooooooooooooo............

is it okay or not....

vote for okay

and comment for okay

you have two choices 'kay?

^_____________________________________^