"Yeah, well about that..." She says uneasy. You're expecting what's coming next. "I was wondering if you want to hang out... you know... with me... If you don't or if it's too soon I understand. We can do whatever you want,"

Well, fuck. Do you want to hang out with her? Hell yes. It's been some weeks since your last encounter and Kendall's been behaving like a gentlewoman. She never pressured you or anything, which is nice. And the only thing you don't want is to lose control. Seeing her after three weeks or so it's gonna fuck you up. You'll want to hold her hand, to kiss her, to get things back to normal with her.

"Yeah, sure. Let's gonna get something to eat?" You try your best to not sound really excited.

"Yes! I'll pick you up in thirty, is that right?"

"Yeah, see you," You hang up.

Thirty minutes? Shit, that's not alright. You have to make yourself decent and pretty. You do everything as fast as you can, trying not to mess up your make up. You are actually done in 20 minutes giving you enough time to check yourself. You look fine.

You hear a horn outside and it's obviously Kendall. You make your way to the door and spot her grey Range Rover on the road. You can feel your heart wanting to get out of your chest. You are so nervous, just like it was the first date. Okay, let's calm down. You don't need to look this nervous. Not in front of her. You approach the car and open the door. You are immediately greeted by the sight of the most beautiful woman you have ever laid eyes on. Your stomach makes a twist. Kendall's wearing a Yeezus hoodie, her black pants and some boots. Damn. She looks freaking good, as usual.

"Hey," You smile weakly. Yeah, that sight made you weak as fuck. You need to get a grip on yourself though.

"Hi," She says shyly giving you a small peck on your cheek once you are inside the car. Shit, that perfume, she smells nice. How are you supposed to control yourself around her? Yeah, that sounds really like something a 14 year old boy would say but she has that effect on you. "When are you leaving to New Zealand?" She asks you once in the road. You had told her all about the music video thing and she seemed really excited and happy for you.

"In a few days," You say looking through the windows.

"What!? Two weeks already passed?" She says confused.

"Yeah Kenny, having some amnesia I see," She glares at you.

"Is it that necessary that you leave the country just to do some shooting?" You frown.

"Duh, of course,"

"I'll miss you," She speaks. You guess she's referring to talk to you everyday, because this is actually the first time you see each other.

"But you can still talk to me though. I'm not gonna leave my phone,"

"Yeah, I know that, I'm just being a little selfish," She says arriving to the place and parking there.

You both choose a table and get ready to order. You don't talk much and it's not awkward at all. There are lots of glances and lots of talking with the eyes. She's radiant. She's different too. You can feel it. It's a better different, you would say.  She can tell you've changed too. You are more grown up, more mature. After ordering, Kendall is the one to break the 'silence' between you two.

"You look beautiful," You can't help but blush and she smiles cutely at your reaction. You just roll your eyes.

"Thanks, you look beautiful too," The model smiles brightly.

"So... I told my parents I'm gay," She blurts out.

"Yeah? How did they take it?"

"Well, they suspected it but wanted me to confirm it. Mom really wants to make it a thing for the show but I'm not sure If I want to. She says that rating will go crazy if I come out,"