Just ask

That night you tell everything that happened to Mia. She understands and she's there for you, just like a friend would. Thinking things over is the right thing to do. You honestly are confused and even though you love Kendall, you need some time alone. You are still very hurt. Justin had told you to be careful because she already broke your heart once and she could do it again. Your relationship with Mia changed too. She asked you for time because obviously you love someone else... and it's not like Mia loves you but she was really into you. She told you that she needed time and that you also need time. And she is right. Mia was lovely and sweet and you two had reeeeeeeally good sex but she's not Kendall. She felt nice, but she didn't feel like Kendall. And she knew that. She wanted to stay as friends at least, but she really wanted some time alone so she could 'forget you'.

Kendall, on the other side, has been texting you non stop. You would answer some of her texts but ignore others. For example, every morning, when you check your phone, there's a message from the model saying 'Morning beautiful' or 'I dreamt of you all night' or "You are the first thing I think of when I wake up". She is really trying. And those kind of message warm up your heart; you sure want to run to her arms and kiss her everywhere. But yeah, you are still sore from your last heartbreak and you want to focus on yourself for some time.

Justin barged in your room and throw himself onto you. He gives you a big sloppy kiss on your cheek and you make a disgusted face.

"Morning, sleepyhead," He gives you a bright smile.

"What's up with you? No one is this happy this early in the morning," You try to get him off you.

"Look, I've been doing some deep thinking and..." He says excitedly. You raise your eyebrow.

"Well?"

"I want you to co-direct my new music video,"

"What?" You say clearly shocked. "I've never directed any music video and have no experience of that matter,"

"Of course you have dummy," He tells you rolling his eyes. "You make videos like all the time,"

"Yeah, but I film people and..."

"That's why you'll be co-directing with my boy Jimmy," He interrupts you. "If you don't wanna do it, I get it. But I really like your videos, and you know that because I tell you that like all the time. And I think you could be doing so much more, you have talent Y/N,"

"Okay, I'll give it a try,"

"Yes!" He says excitedly and gives you a bone crushing hug.

That week you were pretty busy in meetings and the planification of the music video. Jimmy, Justin's friend, seems to like your ideas and you get along instantly. He knows a lot about filming stuff and you both share the same passion, which is pretty good. This is actually an excellent opportunity because you'll be earning a lot of money and after this you may get a name for yourself. The crew confirmed that you will be shooting in two weeks in New Zealand and it's going to be much more of a holiday than a working day.

Some days later, close to the date of departure, you are lying on your bed, working on your computer, editing some shoots when you hear your phone buzz on your nightstand. It's Kendall. She's been trying not to call you too often because she's scared to annoy you and not respect your space, but you don't mind really.

"Hi," You say suddenly shy.

"Y/N! Hi! How are you? What are you up to?"

"I'm just editing some shoots I did, you?"

"Oh, you know, just bored to death. I'd told you I didn't work this week, right?"

"Yeah, I remember. Go out, woman! Enjoy your free time,"