"hey, I'm soraya. I don't think ive seen you here before, are you new?" I ask, shaking his hand. he lifts his head too meet my eyes and his eyes widen, well okay that's a first.

"is there something on my face? dammit I knew I should have checked bett-" he burst into laughter, leaving me utterly confused.

"no, no you don't. you're beautiful that's all, and yeah I'm new, I'm guessing you're not?" he furrows his eyebrows, still wearing his award winning smile.

"oh I don't work here, I just visit a lot - like a lot, I do love my coffee and muffins" my voice turns into a bit of a whisper as I look around the room trying to find my friends. I see a boy with black scruffy hair across the room, I say a quick good bye to the barista and run over.

"Ray, wow you look amazing" Dylan plants a kiss on my forehead and leads me to the table he was sitting at.

"sabrina, I missed you! how was your ski trip?" I almost screamed in excitement, I haven't seen her in 2 months, that's hella lot of time to spend without your best friend by your side.

"hey, I missed you too. how's life? any new boy involved in your life" she nudged my shoulder and gave me a wink, lifting her hand to gesture too Dylan.

"nah, no guys worth talking about" I would have mentioned Justin but I know she'd just roll her eyes and mock me, but honestly I'd do the same, it's not like I'm famous and he's Justin Bieber so.

"other than being extremely bored, life has been pretty good" she nods understanding.

"do you have a job?" I shake my head in embarrassment, I was supposed to find one but I got caught up sitting on my ass on Netflix.

"that's perfect; there's an opening at work, want to take it? since I know you it won't be hard for you too get the job" she claps her hands in excitement, I really don't know about this.

"I don't know If working at victoria secret is really my thing" I look down to my hands and start picking at my nails to contain my nerves, I really don't want to get the 'take the risk' lecture.

"what's the lingerie going to do? eat you while you have your back turned? come on soraya, do something new ta-" I roll my eyes and smile at her "-take the risk, I know I know"

"does that mean you will?" I nod, giving her a grin. this could possibly be a fresh start, I mean I do want to eventually move out of my mums house and too my own. even though I'm starting to think I live on my own considering the lack of presence from my mother.

"alright guys, ready to order?" the barista's grinned and looked at us one by one.

"yes, actually can I have a mocha latté and a blueberry muffin?" his attention was drawn my way, with a bright smile he took a few steps closer too me. I could literally feel his body heat, subtle move boy. subtle move.

"of course, you can have anything" he gives me a smirk and slips something into my hand - I'm guessing it's his number, but I could be wrong

"hate to break up the sexual tension here but I'll have the eggs be edict with some freshly squeezed Apple juice" Sabrina's voice obviously catches him off guard because he seemed to have jumped back a little.

"sure, and you sir?" everyone looked over to Dylan who was fiddling with his hands that layed on his lap.

"Coke and some chips thanks" the server nods and walks away, but not before winking at me once more. my god, I don't want any of that horny little shits food anymore I don't think.