one

{Sorayas pov}

I looked at myself in the mirror, studying my featured as I applied the last of my makeup. I carefully put on my lipstick, pursing my lips to make sure I had covered it all. I smiled at my appearance, my red dress hugged my body tightly and my wavy hair flowed down my back.

I quickly jumped into my black heels and run over to my vanity, grabbing my clutch. 'where do you think you're going?' my mothers stern voice echoes through the halls, I roll my eyes at her concern. 'just out' she sighs and looks me up and down, shaking her head she chucks the tea towel that was once in her hand across the kitchen.

'how many times must I tell you not to wear such things? come on Soraya, you have more decency than this. I raised you better' I scoffed at her remark, dragging my attention to my nails. 'in order to raise a child you actually have to be present in their life, not sleeping around with ever guy who lays eyes on you' I walk out of the house, slamming the door.

I didn't want to hear her stupid excuses. I know why she did what she did, so why try to lie about it? I shake my head at the thought, tonight was going to be fun. No problems, no stress. I smile at the idea, hoping it will be as good of a party as everyone has said.

I stand outside of my drive way for a few minutes before seeing a black Mercedes make its way down the road. 'bitch get in' I hear Alexa scream, I laugh at her choice of words and hop into the front seat. 'yoo, girl you don't even know how long I've been waiting for you to agree to come to this club with me, this party is gonna be lit' I look over to her in amusement, I can't help but want to die of laughter when someone tries to be hood.

'right, okay' I try to contain my laughter for her sake, I can't pick on her just yet. She is my ride after all, nah nah just kidding. She's most definitely my closest friend, possibly one of te biggest followers known to man but she's down to earth and that's what matters. 'Ray, we're here' she pokes me, waking me from my day dreams. Well kind of, it's night so does that make it a dream? or a day dream? I wasn't sleeping..

I giggled at my own idiotic thoughts and step out of the car. Goosebumps cover my arms and legs as the cold wind hits my bare back, I forgot my jacket. fuck, oh well. Alexa grabs my wrist, dragging me into the building with her. 'try to have some fun, remember. No rules' she gives me a wink and instantly walks over to the bar.

well I guess I'm on my own then, it was nice having the company while it lasted. I cough as the smoke from the cigarettes fill my lungs, and my vision is hazed with all the flickering lights and clouded fogs of ashy smoke hang in the air. I walk to the bar, putting my best efforts into not falling onto my face.

I look up and down the bar, looking for Alexa but she was already long gone. Probably flirting with some random ass boy. 'one mojito please' I say, raising my hand to catch the attention of the bartender. She smiles at me, handing the glass over the bench. I take a small sip, making sure not to down the drink too quick. Although I want to have fun, I don't feel like having a hangover tomorrow.

I got an eery feeling, as if someone was watching me. What the fuck? I look around the club, not one visible eye met mine. I shrug, taking another sip of my mojito. I sit on the bars stool for about 40 minutes until I hear my favourite song come on. "All that matters to me" blasts through the speakers, a bright smile soon covers my face. I clap my hands, jumping out of my seat and running to the dance floor.

I swayed my hips side to side, letting my hands roam my body as I lip sang the words. I stopped in the middle of my dance move, putting me in an awkward squatting position. I felt as if I was being watched again, I turn my head the left and there stood 4 buff men watching my every move. One of them shoots me a wink and another gives me a smirk.

I quickly get the hint and run out of the door not wanting to involve myself in any sexual interaction with any disgusting scums tonight. I shake my head, so much for a "fun night" who was I to even think that'd go well?

I hear my phone ding, having nothing else to do as I walked down the streets to my house I take it out of my clutch, turning the power on my eye brows furrow at the notification. "rickthesizzler added you as a friend!" the snapchat icon stood behind the words. Rick the who?? I slide open my lock screen, clicking on the chat I reply still confused.

***

rickthesizzler: hey baby girl ;)

itsrayray: uhh, who are you?

rickthesizzler: daddy 💦👅

itsrayray: srry, I think you have the wrong contact.

rickthesizzler: no. soraya, yes?

itsrayray: nah srry man

rickthesizzler: kitten, I'm not that  gullible

itsrayray: I don't care what you are, or who

rickthesizzler is typing..

rickthesizzler: ight

itsrayray: uhm ok??

rickthesizzler: damn mami, your new IG pic is fineeee

itsrayray: wtf, you screenshotted it?

itsrayray: who the hell are you?

rickthesizzler: I told you

itsrayray: rick? what kinda name is that

rickthesizzler: a stage name, I'm daddy

itsrayray: tell me who you are or I won't talk to you

rickthesizzler: I promise I mean no harm

itsrayray: THEN WHO ARE YOU

rickthesizzler: jeez. you know me trust me, everyone does

itsrayray: doubt it honey

rickthesizzler: honey? wow I already moved up a base

itsrayray: go eat shit

rickthesizzler: wwoooooooooooow

itsrayray: I hope your thumb falls off

rickthesizzler: nah, I need it for other things ;)

itsrayray: go fall in a toilet you creep

rickthesizzler is typing..

rickthesizzler: gtg babe, talk tmr

itsrayray: ha no thx, bye loser X