eleven

'open up to me, that's all you gotta do
give me all your heart and I'll
swap mine out with you'

***

justin: still with Dylan?

princess 👑: nup, he left an hour ago

justin: he slept over?!

justin: WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO

princess 👑: movies, eat, sleep? why what did you think we did bahaha

justin: nothing haha don't worry, anyways. wanna meet me at chipotle at midnight?

princess 👑: no one goes to a Mexican restaurant at midnight unless they want to get mugged, wyd??

justin: just trust me baby girl, tonight at midnight come to chipotle

princess 👑: hey, if things go wrong it's on you and you will be the one paying for my medical bill, just saying :)

justin: wouldnt do anything less

princess 👑: okkk, I'm going to go catch up with friends, cyaaa

justin: have fun baby

princess 👑: oh don't worry, I will ;)

justin: WHAT WHAT WHAT

justin: PICK UP YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW

***

justin; missed call (7)

I stared at my phone in amusement, poor thing. I was only trying to see his reaction, normally I'd call back and apologise for the bitchy move but I'm running late to a coffee date today, so I don't have any time left.

I grabbed my keys and wallet and shoved it into my black h&m bag (because I'm classy like that) before walking out of the door I stopped in front of the hallway mirror to make sure that I looked okay, seeing as I most likely won't change when I go to meet up with Justin.

I nod in approval and head out of the door, slamming it shut

I nod in approval and head out of the door, slamming it shut. I look left and right before crossing the road too slowly make my way over to the café.

I walked through the arch that leads to the café, I instantly get a few 'hello's, I wave back and walk to the barista; who may I add is very very cute, we've been coming here for years so everyone knows us but him? his face doesn't look even a bit familiar.