Shadow Whisperers - Chapter 15 ( Part one: Teaser )

Note: Since there was no request for the bonus chapter I will not be posting it. It would make what shade is doing more meaning full, but on to chapter 15

Chapter 15

Arms were wrapped around me though I was alone. I looked around; looking for a sign of life, there was none.

"Blaze?" I whispered into the air. Hoping for his voice to calm me, but it didn't come.

"BLAZE," I screamed aloud and in my head. The way his voice sounded reminded me of the time I was lost outside of my body. I gasped and spun around. The trees started to sway violently as realization struck me. I was not in the world. I was lost once again in my mind. I remembered the words Attis said to me.

"A mind weakened by love is easily controlled." I wanted to curse and yell into the wind. The answer was here all along. I was in my own version of Earth, floating around. I only hoped that what happened in this world didn't affect the real one. It was the reason I couldn't sleep, why all of my family was gone. Blaze's love had softened my hard mind, opening it up for new ideas, for the darkness. Then their deaths, their deaths made me fear everything. And suddenly I was flying; well running fast threw the woods. They seemed endless. The only way I could return home is by finding my body. When light started to show through the trees I was thrown backwards, deeper into the forest.

"DAMN IT ATTIS," get out of my head you-" a hand was slapped over my mouth.

"Why do you want to leave Shade, when we're here with you?" I froze. The sweet sound of my mother's voice seemed to slap me in the face. I knew it was fake, but after all these years, what I wanted most was just to hear and see my parents, hold them and cry in their arms.

"Now you have the chance," a voice spoke in my head. I shook my head in denial, but tears leaked from my eyes and my body moved towards my parents anyway. Maybe I could have them for a little bit, even if it wasn't really them.

"Mom?" I questioned as I turned around. Through my tears gray eyes swayed and a ragged face appeared. A callous hand ran through a short layer of reddish brown hair. "Dad?" I whispered, my heart contracting painfully. A smile lit up his rough features, his eyes turned to the person next to him. There in all her beauty stood a green eyed, silver black haired woman with a figure to die for. She smiled at me, her eyes sparkling like they used to, but one thing was off, as it always was in the dream world.

Everything was made from my thoughts, but I could not remake the natural spark my mother's eyes held. I could not put something there that had been hers, and that made me angry. I wanted my parents, not a woman and man made up in the thought of them. These two imposters could turn to ashes if I willed it. They were demons. I could see it in the slight smirk they put on the image of my parents lips. I could see a fire in their eyes that was fueled by revenge, regret, and hatred. They were not my parents. And if I didn't get out of here soon I would never get to see my real family again. I shook my head another presence was making itself known. Closing my mind off; as another wave of energy crashed into it, I let my inner shadow light shine, erasing the image of my parents off of the demons, showing their true form. Someone from the other side was trying to contact me, but in this forest I would never receive them. I was in the Shadow world now and nothing was as it seemed.

The Shadow world was what humans know as the underworld, well almost. Dante Almost got it right. I had been down there a few times with the Krateos. They were the only Shadows who could enter and exit the underworld without being lost in their mind. I only knew one way of exiting the underworld, and that was walking through the whole thing, exiting only by Hades back doors. This would be a long trip. As I continued to walk down a trail of bones, the shadow of a man appeared.

"Hey Cheron!"

----------------------------------------------------

Okay so this is part 1 because her trip is really long and I want to go through it with details and not just go over it lightly. If anything, this is like a teaser and I'll add it to the next part! I will also be adding a "back in time" thing I usually have in the beginning! SORRY FOR THE WAIT!