2

Avia

"Wake up!" A voice yells as jumping on me.

Brock.

"Brock get off!" I yell as throwing him off the bed.
"Ouch! Anyways your phone is buzzing from this Instagram app." He explains. My eyes widen.
"Oh what's Instagram?" I ask stupidly.
"It's this app thing that mommy, daddy, you, and Gavin have." He explains. A suspicious expression grows on his face: "You aren't thirteen yet, why do you have that app?" He asks suspiciously.
"I don't." I pause. He stares me down. "Five dollars?" I bribe.
"Ten and I won't snitch." He says.
"Deal. I'll give it to you later." I say as getting out of bed. He gives me a thumbs up and leaves my room.

Guess I should start getting ready since everyone else is practically ready.
-

As I walk upstairs, my phone starts to constantly buzz.

@/walkingdea.dd: YO AVIAAAAA

@/walkingdea.dd: SOS

@/walkingdea.dd: MY BROTHER IS BUGGING ME

@/walkingdea.dd: be like that then

@/wxlkingdead: WHAT! ITS 6:30!

@/walkingdea.dd: help me

@/wxlkingdead: what did Brandon do now?

@/walkingdea.dd: he keeps asking me questions on y I don't do hw:((

@/walkingdea.dd: oh whale. my siblings are nosey but I just bribe them:)

@/walkingdea.dd:LMAOO THE AVIA METHOD:))I'm going to use that now:))

"It's a gorgeous morning and Avia is texting her little butt away!" Dad sings as vlogging. I quickly shut out the app and start 'texting' Brailee.
"She's probably texting her boyfriend guys." He says in a southern accent.
"Nope! Just Brai!" I say as walking to the kitchen.

As I start to eat my breakfast, Brock starts to hound me for his ten dollar bill.
"3...2...1... M-" he began yelling  as I covered his mouth. I shove a Hamilton in his hand and he smiles widely.
"Thank you!" He says politely as skipping out of the house with Emmi and Gage.

I finish eating my breakfast and flop onto the couch. I pull out my phone and start texting Bexley.

@/wxlkingdead: yo bex

@/walkingdea.dd: yo av

@/wxlkingdead: what u doin?

@/walkingdea.dd: watching twd duh
@/wxlkingdead: what
episode?

@/walkingdea.dd: the grove. what's ur favorite episode I forgot to ask loloooool

@/wxlkingdead:the one where tyreese dies, it's lit.

@/walkingdea.dd: noice.

"Avia lets go!" Gavin yells.
"Coming!" I yell back as closing out the app.

@/walkingdea.dd: avia?
-
I'm at school and I have history right now so I'm really bored.
"Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask as raising my hand. The teacher takes the hall pass out of her desk and points to the door .

I grab the pass and head to the bathroom. I lock myself in a stall and start texting Bexley.

@/Wxlkingdexd: I'm back boo

@/walkingdea.dd: took u long enough

@/Wxlkingdexd: I'm sorry but my family was around!

@/walkingdea.dd: gr8 for u. anyways I want u to meet ppl later so I'm putting u in a chat.

@/Wxlkingdead: didn't I tell u
that I'm scared of ppl???????

@/walkingdea.dd: oops;))))but you'll like them, they're really nice and funny, unlike ur opinion;)

@/Wxlkingdead: stfuuu

@/walkingdea.dd: before I put u in the chat, I wanna know more about u

@/Wxlkingdead: this is why i hate ppl, they be stalkers like u fam

@/walkingdea.dd: stfu or I won't help u make edits.

@/Wxlkingdead: fine:( I gotta go to class anyways, so bye:(

@/walkingdea.dd: have fun:))
-

I put my phone away and head back to class. As I walk through the door, my teacher and the clas stares me down.
"Miss.Butler, it took you long enough." She states.
"Oh well." I say sarcastically as the teacher rolls her eyes at me.
-

I get home and immediately lock myself in my room and start to make new edits.

As I start to upload the edits, I realize that my account had just reached forty followers! Even though that's not a lot, it's something.
-

@/walkingdea.dd: yo guys this is Avia, the 'chillest' person on this fandom. introduce yo selves

@/carlfreakingrimes: I'm madison what's good avia?

@/twdandchill: jaedyn:)))))))

@/reedusfam14: I'm neo, wtf bex why am I the only guy again?

@/walkingdea.dd: deal with it

@/Wxlkingdead: straight up savage¡

@/twdandchill:boo this ain't Spanish class

@/reedusfam14: so how old are u avia¿?

@/Wxlkingdead: 12...u guys?
-
I start to sweat because they haven't answered in quite a bit. Do they already hate me because I'm some 'immature twelve year old?'

Hey y'all that's it for now and I hope your enjoying!-Kiki✌🏻️