*Dream*

(Y/N P.O.V)

I woke up but kept my eyes shut. I was too scared to open them so I just pretended to be asleep. If I'm in their world and they find out I'm awake then I'm completely fucked! I'd been laying there for hours now. I felt wind blow on my body and for the first time I realized I was outside. Maybe no one was around but I didn't want to risk it. However, it was revealed that I wasn't alone. I felt the cold prickly breath of a man as he whispered in my ear darkly.
''I know you're awake~.''

I opened my eyes slowly and saw nobody there. I looked around and found my self laying at the base of a tree on top of a hill. I could hear what sounded like a party coming from down the hill. I journeyed down, the sound of people cheering and laughing got louder. When I made it to the bottom I saw many strange people doing many strange things. Everyone looked familiar yet completely unrecognizable. They all looked like people I knew except they looked darker and more sinister. There were two people who looked like Felix and Ken sitting naked in what seemed like a large rabbit hole filled with water. I spotted Wilford popping balloons with a gold gun.

Everyone seemed a bit out of it but I couldn't see any drugs (lol ~e-chan). However I did see a canister of helium attached to a breathing mask. I turned around and only to be horrified, three several heads with the cap cut off. I wanted to puke as a creepy Wade dipped a paint brush into the skull and used the blood to paint a bunch of white roses red. As I stood there pale, someone called me from behind.
''Hey, Y/N~''
Anti was sat with a huge blue caterpillar that shared the same features as Bob. They were both very drunk.

I looked around some more and saw Cry sitting, wearing his mask with blood dripping from underneath.
''Cry, are you okay?''
I got closer to him and took off his mask and to my surprise he let me. When I took it fully off I wanted to shriek in terror at what I saw.
''Cry, what have you been doing''
''I've been pealing the skin of my face''
''Why''
He smirked as he took the mask out of my hands.
''Cause I really hate being safe.''
He put his mask on before looking back at me.
''The normals, they make me afraid''
''You don't need to be afraid of me''
''I'm not, you make me feel safe, all the crazies make me feel sane''

I noticed his gaze shift to something behind me. I turned around and saw dark standing there. Cry got up and left, leaving us all alone. He stood there and reached out his hand for me to take. I was hesitant but I took it and he lifted me onto my feet. I felt something over come my body and I looked down and noticed my PJs had changed into a beautiful black dress. I looked up at him in wonder as he placed his other hand on my waist.
''I know what you think.''
Music started playing, it was faint and delicate.
''What's that?"
We started dancing to the music in perfect rhythm and pace.
''You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone''
I took in a deep breath as he spun me around.
''Well you're right. I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad, probably the craziest friend that you've ever had~''
I was now in front of him my back against him. He still held me by my hand and waist as we continued to dance.
''I'm over the bend, entirely bonkers!''
He moved closer to my ear as he whispered.
''But you like me best when I'm off my rockers~''
I would of interrupted but I knew it would've ended badly if I did.
''I mean...so, what if I am crazy?''
He turned me around to face him and dipped me.
''All the best people are, all the best people are crazy.''
The music had finished and so had the dance. My breathing was heavy. I whispered barely audible.
''This dream, this dream is a killer...''
I felt Dark tense up, he must of heard me and was obviously unhappy with what I said. I looked up at his unamused face which soon changed as he gave me a wicked smirk as he lent down so his lips were next to my ear.
''Why don't you tell your psychiatrist something's wrong? Ow, yeah, I know why. Because he doesn't care, no one does. You're all alone, but not now, not here''
He lent back and I stared into his eyes as everything..went black.