Trinity

That kiss was overwhelming. I cant explain all the feelings flowing through my body right now but i knew my juices were one of them. I moved from Jayceons arms and turned with determination in my eyes ready to handle Kayceon next. I love her name its so different. I'm ready to see my love back on two feet instead of four not that I have anything against it I just wanted to formally be introduced and maybe get a few kisses in im already wet why not just soaking I can get these panties I laughed to myself. I looked at my father his face was clear of all emotions while he was holding on to Quintin and my mother with a sparkle in her eyes. She knew but she was still in for a shocker.

I placed my hand on Kayceons tail feeling the shocks I heard her purring as I moved it down her back up to her head running my nails through her fur. I did the same as I did Jayceon I stood in front of her and placed my hands behind her ears and started scratching with my nails I then leaned forward and whispered her ear as sexy as I could only for her ears " Hello my beautiful mate, I'm Trinity and I have missed you since the last time I seen you and I was wondering if you could shift for me so I can have a proper kiss?" I leaned back and kissed her snout. She was purring the whole time damn im good. She nodded her head then looked at Jayceon He looked at me then pulled off his shirt and tossed it to me. Damn talk about sexy i had to slide my legs together to stop the juices from running from under my dress. That man was sculpted by the goddess herself. Kayceon stood behind me and nudged me with her head to lead the way. I walked around the corner to the back of the house to a spare bed room. She followed me in and pushed the door closed with her head. She started stalking toward me and i kept backing up til I hit the bed.

Kayceon

She was so damn beautiful word couldn't express it. I had linked Jay and asked him for his shirt I don't even think Trinity noticed the moan that slipped out her mouth. So sexy i wanted to hear more. The smell of her arousal was killing me and i even saw it running down her legs despite how she tried to hide it. I just knew I had to have a taste. I told Jay to toss it to Trinity. I had the plan all worked out I nudged her with my head to lead the way. I watched her hips sway all the way to the room. I continued toward her after I pushed the door closed and watched her fall on the bed. I placed my snout in between her legs taking in the scent of her arousal. My wolf nudge her dress up just enough to see her soaking blue laced panties. Her big tongue glided across the panties getting a taste before I shift back. Her moan drove me insane so I stepped back and shift. She watched me the whole time waiting patiently knowing what was coming. I smirked at her as I stepped forward and ran my hand up her thighs and across her kitty. I was about to pull her dress down so we could return but she look up at me reminding me of Bambi. She moved her hand down her body and to her panties and moved them to the side. "Please don't stop" she moaned out. Damn i was having a hard time controlling myself but right now was about her. I moved my hand to her pearl and start to make slow circles playing with her kitty. I then got on my knee's and removed her panties with my teeth then kissed her kitty. Damn i been waiting my whole life for this. I started licking her pussy. This was my first time judging by the sounds she was making let me know I was doing it right so I continued wanting to hear more. I was so gone I felt my own pussy leaking so I decided to do like Jay did to me I stuck my tongue in her pussy and she cried out my name. I love the sound of it coming from her lips so I did the next step and added a finger in her pussy while I continued to licking her. Her pussy was so tight. She grabbed my head pushing me deeper. I knew we had to hurry before they came looking for us. So I picked up the pace and added another finger. She was going bananas and pulling my hair, I know I was on point now damn i love that shit. I used my other hand to rub my pussy at the same speed I was rubbing hers. I felt her pussy tightening around my fingers throbbing I knew she was about to come so I started working her faster and she was grabbing at the sheets trying to run but I wasn't having it so I took both her legs and pulled her closer and locked my arms under her thighs holding her in place. I felt her start to shake I knew what was coming.

Trinity

Oh my goddess she was so sexy and even sexier eating my pussy. She was extraordinary. Her tongue could do tricks and her hands were made for my body. I could only focus on her tongue plus the shocks. She started fucking me with her tongue and I started to get this feeling in the lower part of my stomach. I knew what was coming and being quiet was the furthest thing from my mind. My back started to rise off the bed and I started screaming her name but I couldn't stop. With the last thrust of her tongue I came undone. It was like a damn broke and it just start squirting and flowing and she caught every drop. She licked me clean from front to back, damn. I just wanted to go to sleep I was seeing stars. Kayceon climbed up my body and and started placing kiss on my lips. "I'm Kayceon, nice to finally meet you my love" she whispered in my ear. "Baby I need you to get up and go back out there and go to my brother,I'll be right out can you do that for me sweetheart?" she told me I sleeply nodded my head an made my way to the door on wobbly legs but not before I stopped to grab my panties. My mate snatched them from me and pushed me out the door right be she stated " These are mines now" and sniffed them I started blushing. She called me and I looked back "Next time you disobey my like the night of the party what just happened will be a million time worst " she smiled closing the door.

I continued my long walk of shame back to the front where Jayceon, my parents and Quintin were. I knew they would know I was up to no good so I kept my head down everyone was standing where I left them Jayceon was sitting a chair naked from the waist up. I could look at him all day. I started to make my way to him when Quintin made a move to grab me. I pleaded with Jayceon not to move as if he understood he stayed put but was ready at any given moment. I turned to Quintin "Please stay the hell away from me" I told him and Continued to make my way to make my to Jayceon. I sat in his lap I felt him relax While taking in my scent. I turned and kissed him with all i had i love his soft lips We waited a few minutes and the Kayceon made her way from around the corner wearing Jayceons shirt she approached us. Damn she sexy.She then kissed my lips I pulled her to me to deepen the kiss we pulled back as we heard gasps from my parents. Kayceon then leaned passed me and pecked Jayceon on his lips as well. I felt his purring against my back. Now that earned a gasp from all around the room hey that even shocked me but I had to admit it was sexy.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON? my father growled out. I was to afraid to looking in his direction what would he think of me? I just sunk into my mates embrace

***** please comment and Vote if I can spend hours writing its the least you can do is let me know what you think and vote.. But like I always say I appreciate yall reading it