Bonus Part : Happy Family

There's no joy in this world that can replace the bliss of being with your family.

Happy Family

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, Baby, just reading my patient's file."

"Acha."

"Haan."

"And how was your day?"

"It was like usual, Baby, patients, OPDs, surgeries; the usual. How was your day?"

"Same as yours. You know today I treated this extremely mischievous kid, who was just like our Ayaan. I had a tough time treating him."

"Arre nahi, nahi, Ayaan's not mischievous, he's just a curious child."

"Haan, haan, you'll take his side, because he's your favorite."

"Acha, even you take Arman's side all the time. After all he's your chamcha."

"Ohho, Arman's my chamcha, and what about Kayra? You've spoilt her so much. She's just three, but already has everyone on their toes."

"Don't bring my princess into this, she's a sweetheart ... unlike you."

"Oh, she's a sweetheart, and I'm not? Then in that case, my sons are better than you, thorough gentlemen even when they are just 8."

"Achaji, then why are you with me? Go find a gentleman for yourself."

"Na, I can't leave you. Abhi to I've to make you go bankrupt, then torture you more, until I feel satisfied."

"Ahaan, Baby, you have so many plans. But you wouldn't even need employ them, because I'm already ready to go bankrupt for you. For you, I can even give my life, Baby."

"Aww, Baby, I love you."

"I love you, too, Baby."

"Baby, it's too late na. You should sleep now, tomorrow you have two early morning surgeries."

"Hmm ... you're right, but I want to watch cartoons and have ice creams, too, and pizza, pasta, burger, noodles, frie--"

"Ayaan Bhaiya, Dada don't talk about food like you're doing!" Kayra glares at her brother, sitting on a tiny chair, while her brother have occupied the bed.

"But, Kittu, I love food na," Ayaan replies sheepishly, shaking the back of his neck.

"But, you're playing Dada, and Dada don't eat junk food," Kayra says in a matter of factly tone, folding her chubby arms.

"So, what? I'm just playing Dada, but I'm not Dada," Ayaan says coolly.

"Pa--" Kayra starts to speak.

"Arre, you both, stop! I'm feeling uneasy with this saree wrapped around me," whines Arman, draped in his mother's pink saree, which is more on the floor than on him.