Doug

{Auradon Prep}
Maliana's POV

"So you guys have a bunch of magic here in Auradon?" Mal asked

"Like wands and things?" She continued.

"Try not to look suspicious." I whispered.

"It excise of course but most of it is retired." Ben said.

"Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." He continued.

"Who just happen to be kings and queens." I said smirking at Ben.

"It's true.Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." Audrey said forcing Ben's arm around her shoulder.

"Aww,Prissy Princess can't handle getting ignored." I teased with a smirk and she glared at me.

Ben chuckled nervously and pulled his arm off of Audrey.

"Doug!" Ben called the boy down.

"This is Doug he'll help you with your class schedule and show you to your dorms." Ben stated.

"I'll see you later." Ben said looking me in the eyes and I smirked at him.

"And if there's anything you need ask -" He was cut off by Prissy Princess.

"Ask Doug." Audrey cut him off.

We shared a fake laugh and Audrey pulled Doug away from us.

"Hey guys,I'm Dopey's son." Doug introduced himself.

"As in Dopey,Doc,Bashful,Happy,Grumpy,Sleepy,and." He stopped when he saw Evie.

"High ho." He said.

"Evie,Evil Queens daughter." Evie introduced herself flirtatiously and I laughed.

"So about your classes I put in the requirements already." He said snapping out of his trance.

I walked over and put my head on his shoulder.

"History of pirates,safety rules for the internet.And remedial goodness 101." He explained.

"Let me guess." Mal said.

"New class." I said. Hey just because we hate each other,doesn't mean we can't act like twins.

"Come on guys.Let's go find our dorms." I said as we headed towards the stairs.

"Your dorms are that way guys." Doug stated.