Auradon=No Way In Hades

Recap

Me and my sister turned around and said,"Hi Mom"
Maliana's POV

"Hi mom.'' We said in sync then glared at each other

"Stealing candy Mal,I'm so disappointed." My mom said in a fake sad voice.

"Maliana stole it from a baby,and I took it from her." Mal said hoping my mother would accept that.

My mom smirked and said,"That's my nasty little girl." "And Maliana nothing from you?" My mom asked disappointed.

I smirked and pulled out all the wallets I stole from those boys,and jewels I stole from stores,

"That's my evil little girl. She emphasized on the word evil and looked at Mal who looked down disappointed in herself.

"Oh,there's news,I buried the lead,you five have been chosen to go to a different school,in Auradon." I widened my eyes.The other kids try to run.

"What,I'm not going to a school built to the brim with prissy pink princesses ."

"Yeah,and you want see me using manners." I said with a disgusted face.

"And perfect princes." Evie said just to get glared at by me and Mal. "Ew." She said

"I don't do uniforms,unless their leather ya feel me." Jay said holding up his hand for Carlos.

"I heard they let dogs in Auradon,mom said dogs are rapid pack animals who punish little boys." Carlos said scared.

Maleficent rolled her eyes and started to walk away.

"Maliana,Mal." My mom called out in a sing song voice.

Me and Mal gave our friends a what face.