Arriving At Auradon and Meeting Ms Prissy

Maliana's POV

When the limo came to a stop,we got out and were greeted by a bunch of weirdo's with no fashion sense.

"Hello children,I am the Fairy God Mother,head mistress of Auradon Prep." The FGM said.

"The Fairy God Mother,as in bibbi bobbdi boo?" Mal asked.

"Way to play it cool." I whispered and she nudged me. "Bibbdi bobbdi you know it!" FGM exclaimed.

"Now I will let Ben and Audrey give you a tour of the school,there are no curfews but the library does close at 10." She said walking away.

"Hi,I'm Ben and this is Audrey." Ben introduced himself and Audrey,who I knew I wasn't going to like.

"His girlfriend,right Benny Boo?" She asked as I tried not to laugh at the nickname.

"Well i'm Ben." "Prince Ben!" Annoying Audrey interrupted once again.

"You had me at prince,my mothers a queen which makes me a princess." Evie said flirtatiously.

"The Evil Queen has no royal status here,and neither do you." Audrey said rudely.

"Actually the Evil Queen was married to a good king who is Evie's father,which makes her a princess,read books." I said rudely back.

"Well this a momentous time,where our two people start to heal." Ben said dramatically.

"Or the day you show five people where the bathrooms are." Me and Mal said in unison.

"Hey your Maleficent's daughters right?" Audrey asked.We nodded

"I totally do not blame you guys for your mother trying to kill my mother." She said faking sadness.

"Yeah and I totally do not blame you and your grandparents for inviting everyone in the world to their stupid christening except my mother." Mal said.

"Yeah and I totally do not blame your mother for giving birth to you." I said.

{TO BE CONTINUE}

Sorry I know it sucked.