Chapter Five: Kindergarten, Oh Boy!

~Bill's POV~

"And you are not, I repeat, DO NOT go into my room!" I told Blair, Mabel, Pacifica, and Soos.

Years had finally and finally, today was Diana Belle's first day of kindergarten. And I had heard so many things about that grade: The bullying, the glue eating, the annoying children; My little daughter would not be apart of it!

"Bill, it's fine! Kindergarten isn't so bad! There are some bad parts to it, but Diana's perfectly capable of going." Dipper explained whenever he first told me and I naturally refused.

"But Pine Tree! This is a human school we're talking about. Do you know what humans are like?!" I screeched in panic as I was having an actual tea party with Diana Belle.

Dipper gave me the "Really, dude?" face. "Bill, in case you haven't noticed, my whole family is human expect you, Will, and Jill."

I sighed and pouted, looking down at my Earl Grey tea. "I still don't know..."

"Daddy, I wanna go to kindergarten! I think it'll be a good experience for me to make new friends and learn new things!" Diana Belle exclaimed, having yellow frosting on her lips from all the cupcakes Mabel made for the tea party.

Dipper began to clean our daughter's messy lips with his shirt. "See? So, it's too against one."

I sighed and crossed my arms. "Ugh, I hate being beaten."

"Don't worry, bro. I'm pretty sure Dippy will let you beat him at something." Will purred as he entered with more tea.

Let's just say that Will won't be saying stuff like that around Diana Belle anymore....

Anyway, it took about two days for us to find all the supplies need for DB to start; Crayons, a supply box, markers, glue sticks, pencils, pens, erasers, and even safety scissors. Why would kindergarteners even needed these baseless things?

Before we left and while Dipper was helping Diana Belle get dressed, I explained some of the rules to everyone especially about going into mine and Dipper's room.

"Umm... Bro, Dipper already kind of broke that rule a long time ago, so I don't think that you need to keep having it." Will commented in a salty way.

I rose an eyebrow before grinning. "You don't know what things I have in there."

"You don't know what we have in our room either." Blair stated with a wickeder grin than mine.

"And I don't think either of us wanna know." Stan commented rudely.

"Don't worry, Bill, we'll do everything on the list that you tell us." Jill said, having the list, which was more of a scroll.

And who should be playing at our feet but Winter, Will and Blair's little girl, and Preston, Mabel and Pacifica's boy. They had grown so close to Diana Belle that it became so adorable.

"Why can't we go to kindergarten, daddy?" Winter asked Will curiously with a small whimper. It was obvious that Winter and Diana had grown so close that they must've been considered sisters.

"Oh, honey. You and Preston aren't old enough to go. But don't worry, when you are, I know that Rex and Diana will help you!" Blair said, picking up the blueberry girl.

"Besides, I don't want to be a part of those idiotic little children yet." Preston stated in his snotty rich kid voice. You can guess where he got it from.

"Says the kid who loves Gumball way too much." Ford grinned slightly.

"Don't make fun of Gumball and Darwin!" Preston whined before I spotted my beautiful husband and daughter walking downstairs. I cut through the crowd to look at them.