Chapter 3 - A Spy Is Lurking

Începe de la început

Madalyn: Really? Great! Ok then, lets go check it out! We'll meet you at the plane.

*********

Grimlock's P.O.V.

I watched the computer screen David was using and I noticed there was something off going on. The two pictures of the canyons were nothing alike.

Grimlock: *thinking* Did he say is similar to Transformers Valley? Strange, I don't see anything similar between the two. What is David up to?

**********

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Selina: Wouldn't it be great if we could find the infinity core out in that canyon?

Madalyn: I got a good feeling about this. Maybe this time we'll get lucky and find it!

The four of us walked up the stairs and entered the plane.

Madalyn: Hey David!

All of a sudden there was a high pitched squeal and next thing I knew, I was bear hugged by Najat. She didn't seem upset at all. She looked happy.

Najat: Its so good to see you again Maddie!

Emanuel: What's with her?

Madalyn: Um, what's up Najat? What are you doing here?

Najat: Oh please! I'm part of this gang you of all people should know that by now Madalyn. Could could at least pretend your happy to see your best friend! After all I did come a long way to hang out with you again.

Kato: Ms. Najat arrived here a short moment ago.

Iestyn: But then, your not upset anymore? About Zach I mean.

Najat: Of course not! You didn't think I was going to go all Molly forever did you? I have to get up and go, go, go!

Madalyn: Now that's the Najat I used to know!

Najat: Yep! From now on, I'm looking at the bright side of life! Ok, so now that I'm here which room will I be staying in?

Selina: Uh Najat? I'm sorry to say this but all of the rooms are occupied.

Najat: Oh, well no problem. I guess I'll just have to share a room with Maddie.

David: Sorry but Maddie's room is pretty small so I don't think there's room for you there.

Selina: He's right. He and Maddie had to take one of the smaller rooms. And Iestyn and Emanuel are sharing a room. So this might be a little tricky Najat. Hey! I know! You can bunk with me in my room!

*********

Najat's P.O.V.

Emanuel: Here you are Najat. This is your new room. Selina's bed is the one at the end so you can have this one next to the closet.

Najat: Thanks Emanuel. I'm glad I travelled light this time.

I placed my bag on my bed and started unpacking my things. Pyjamas, tooth brush, extra clothes, the whole deal. After all of that, I pulled out the cowboy toy Zach gave me. I couldn't help bit feel a sadness rush over me. I missed Zach so much. Why did he have to cross over to the dark side? Why did he join Megatron?

Najat: *thinking* Don't worry Zach. I'll get you back on the right path. I promise.

************

Madalyn's P.O.V.

Bumblebee: Look everybody! Look! Look! Look!

We all came running into the living room to see Bumblebee's hologram jumping up and down on the coffee table.