Reader X Takumi

You always enjoyed conversing with people, Takumi in particular. He had began to trust you, making it easier to talk to him. Now your conversations with Takumi lacked the, 'Nohrian Scum' and 'Filthy Traitor' parts. You sat by yourself in the mess hall, not seeing Takumi yet. About five minutes later you saw Takumi come in and take his respective seat next to you. "Good morning, Y/N," Takumi greeted.

"Good morning, Brother," you replied, and something about your words made him clench his jaw.

"When will me meet for your lesson?" Takumi asked absentmindedly.

"By the big oak tree?" You offered.

"Sure, meet you there around noon," Takumi answered, leaving. And he didn't even eat.

(Time skip brought to you by, Leo's love for tomatoes)

Takumi handed you a wooden bow, and grabbed his own. You handled the bow carefully, aiming it at a tree. You released the string, excitement filling your heart as it hit the middle.

"Great job, Y/N!" Takumi said, putting a hand on your shoulder. You smiled softly.

"Thanks," you replied.

"Hey, Y/N, can I say something?" Takumi asked. You blinked.

"Of course!" You exclaimed.

"I, I really love you," Taking confessed.
You loved him too, but you two were related! "I know what you're thinking, but first, read this," Takumi said, handing you a letter. You opened it curiously, and read it. Your eyes winded, you smiled at him. You weren't related yo them at all, you could love Takumi.
"I love you too!" You replied, hugging him.

"Will you marry me?" Takumi asked, holding out a ring nervously. You took it, kissing his forehead.

"Of course I will!" You replied. Takumi stroked your H/C. You were going to be very happy, with Takumi at your side.

A/N: Was it too short? I'm not sure, but it might be worse written then my other ones, because I haven't been writing about Fire Emblem lately, so I'm sorry I didn't update sooner. And I fixed it up a little bit.