Reader X Forrest

"Lady Y/N!" Jakob shouted. You turned to your butler.

"What is it?" You prompted.

"Lord Leo's son requested you go see him," Jakob replied. You nod.

"I'll go get my horse/wyvern," you said. You fetched your animal and set off to see Forrest.

(Time skip brought to you by the lazy author)

You knocked on the brass door. "Forrest! It's Y/N!" You announced.

"You're here!" Forrest exclaimed, grinning widely. You smile back at him. Forrest beckoned you inside, shutting the door behind you. "I wanted you to try on some dresses, If that's alright with you."

"I don't mind," you said quickly.

"I'm so glad!" He cheered. He grabbed your hand and led you into what he called his, 'fashion room'. "Okay, first this one," he said. He handed you a white dress for you to try on. You went into the bathroom and changed.

"Hmmm..." You thought aloud. It looked like a wedding dress...

"Y/N! Are you done?" Forrest asked, knocking.

"Yes, I'll be right out!" You replied. You opened the door and stood back so he could look.

"You look so beautiful in it!" Forrest observed. You blushed.

"Thank you!" You said. You had a habit of putting your hands in your pockets and there were pockets on the dress. When you put your hands in your pockets, you felt something small. You pulled it out curiously. It was a ring.

"Forrest, you left this in here," you said, holding out the ring.

"No I didn't," Forrest replied. You looked puzzled. "It's for you... Because I want to marry you!" He explained. You flushed darker. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Yes! I will!" You exclaimed, happy tears pricking your eyes.

"I made this dress so if you said yes, I was hopping you would wear it to our wedding," he said.

"Of course I'll wear it!" You said.

"I love you for who you are. As I know you love me. What a lovely pair we make," Forrest said softly. You smiled.
"May love always triumph over ignorance."