Budo Masuta

A/N: dat pic tho. XD THUG LIFE MASUTA-KUN!

Your POV
*beep beep beep beep*
"Sweetie, get up. You don't wanna be late for school!"
My mom yelled from the kitchen.
"Wh-whaaaa? School? Maths? Bullies? Budo Masuta? Martial Arts? AGAAAAIINNN?" I mumbled in my pillow.
Hmmm...yes, Budo Masuta and the martial arts squad is bullying me since I was a transferee here at Akademi High, he is the martial arts master. I hate him a lot. Sometimes I just wanna punch him in his charming face. Yes, I admit. If he wasn't a bad guy. I would have a crush on him. Well, Shi Ta does have a crush on him and whenever Shi flirts with him, he tells shi ta to stop. Lol.

[TIMESKIP]

"Hey loser!"
I turned around and saw the martial arts f***boy. (THAT DUDE) "What do you need?!" I yelled back.
"So you're brave enough to yell at me huh?" He said then pushed me. I fell. Dammit. I want to kill him.

[ANOTHER FAB TIMESKIP]

Afterclass, I try my best to avoid a martial artist. Then I saw Budo, he's shocked. He saw something... Then I saw Ayano-chan try to stab Budo, then I quickly blocked him.
And here I am...I got stabbed by a yandere because of a martial arts f***boy.
I got stabbed in my right shoulder. Damn, it really hurts. I fell to the ground. I saw Budo apprehend Ayano-chan. Then Haruto saw the scene, he saw me bleeding, Budo apprehending the killer, and Kokona's corpse. Then I passed out.

Budo's POV

I can't believe it. Sh-she saved my life... I-I was horrible to her...I feel guilty...I wanna say sorry to her...

[TIMESKIP AT THE HOSPITAL, STILL BUDO'S POV]

(Y/N) was on her bed, sleeping peacefully...
"(Y/N), please don't die...please fight...I know you're strong...I am so sorry for everything...I did those horrible things to you because I want you to notice me...I-I like you, (Y/N). I love you."
I whispered the last part... I mean it....i have feelings for (Y/N)...

A tear escaped my eye.

I want her to be with me...

Your POV

I opened my eyes and saw Budo crying beside me. I HEARD EVERYTHING HE SAID.

Oh yeah I remember, I saved his ass.

"Stop crying, be thankful that I saved you from that Yandere." I said. Then he looked at me with a surprised face.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)! You made it! I'm never going to lose you again."
He hugged me.

"I heard everything you said." I mumbled.

"Y-you did?" He asked.

"You are forgiven." I said calmly.

"I love you (Y/N), and I mean it."
He said.

I had fun writing this oneshot. It's so sad. Lolololol.