Chapter 23

Daniyal was seated in his room on the bed. He was listening to music.
Daniyal shook for a moment. He press the stop button of Music.
He was peacefully listening to the Adhan. First when he heard Adhan he never used to stop listening to music. But now some positive changes were imbibing in him.

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest.

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest.

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illa-llah.

I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.

Ash-hadu alla ilaha illa-llah.

I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah.

Ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah.

I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

Ash-hadu anna Muhammadar-Rasulullah.

I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

Hayya 'ala-s-Salah, hayya 'ala-s-Salah.

Hasten to the Prayer, hasten to the Prayer.

Hayya 'ala-l-falah, hayya 'ala-l-falah.

Hasten to real success, hasten to real success

Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar.

Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest.

La ilaha illa-llah

There is none worthy of worship but Allah.

An unusual feeling was running through Daniyal. He than picked up his cellphone and googled the meaning of Adhan.

'Hayya 'ala-l-falah, hayya 'ala-l-falah.

Hasten to real success, hasten to real success'

'Which success is Allah speaking here?
Does wealth, luxuries, comfort, having a big house means success here?'

'La ilaha illa-llah

There is none worthy of worship but Allah.'

'Allah is One and Only. Yes none is worthy of worship but Him. But in life I had never worshiped him the way He deserves to be worship. Why I din't prayed to him, why din't I asked Him, why din't cryed to him.'
Million thoughs were gushing through his mind.
He got up and and performed abulution.
It was Isha Salah. He headed towards masjid and Imam started the prayer.

BISMIL LAAHIR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM.
In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

AL HAMDU LILLAHI RABBIL 'AALAMEEN.
Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe

AR RAHMAANIR RAHEEM.
Most Gracious, Most Merciful

MAALIKI YAWMID DEEN.
Master of the Day of Judgment

EYYAAKA NA'BUDU, WA EYYAAKA NASTA'EEN.
You alone we worship; You alone we ask for help

EH'DENAS SIRAATAL MUSTAQEEM.
Guide us in the right path

SIRAATAL LAZINA AN'AMTA 'ALAYHIM; GHAYRIL
MAGHDOOBI 'ALAYHIM WALADDAALEEN.
the path of those whom You blessed; not of those who have deserved wrath, nor of the strayers.

Daniyal knew the meaning of Surah-AlFatiha since from when he was a child. He used to go Deniyat classes forced by his mother. And due to his memory he still remembers the meaning of it exactly. From childhood days, Daniyal was disinterested in Islam.

The Imam finished the Isha Salah. Daniyal was simplely sitting there and pondering Al-Fatiha. With a peaceful mind he deeply thought about verses of this Chapter.

'EYYAAKA NA'BUDU, WA EYYAAKA NASTA'EEN.
You alone we worship; You alone we ask for help'

'I never prayed to Him nor I asked any kind of help from Him. Still He has blessed me with blessings with are infinite.'

'EH'DENAS SIRAATAL MUSTAQEEM.
Guide us in the right path.'

'Straight path! Which straight path. Where does it leads. The people who worship Him and believe in him, does it leads to the straight path?'

Daniyal thoughts were interupted by a man.
''Are you alright'', asked the middle-aged man who bent towards him in concern.
''Yes uncle.'', He replied softly.
''What happen! Tell me. We are brothers in Islam. Is there any problem?'', asked the man.
''Uncle. My life is been miserable in the past. I am not at peace rightnow. I have never prayed any Salah. I never read Qur'an, I never prayed to Allah. I am a sinner. I did all possible sins that exit in this world. Will Allah accept my prayers? Will He forgive me for my sins?'', tears in Daniyal eyes.
''How can you judge your own deeds. Allah is Al-Hakam(The Judge), He will Judge you, you cannot. See Allah is Ar-Rehman( The Most Gracious), Ar-Raheem(The Most Merciful).
His mercy previals His wrath. Ask forgiveness from a sincere heart and surely He will forgive you. Don't lower-estimate your self. Cry in sujood, start praying 5 Salah's, Start with little. And In Sha Allah you will succeed.'', said the man.
''Thankyou so much. You are really a very nice person. I will try to follow what ever is possible In Sha Allah.'', said Daniyal.
This time Daniyal said In Sha Allah for the first time.
''Come here, we have classess for beginers. If you want you can join. Its free of cost and timing is after Magrib.'', said the man.
''Yes sure. I will come.'', said Daniyal.

Daniyal went home and he was feeling very calm. A coolness in his heart was imbibed. He had never felt like this before.
Her mother knocked the door and entered his room.
''Beta listen I, Rabia and your Daddy are going to Delhi tomowrrow. There is some business meeting of your Daddy in Delhi so we are going for about 4 days. Our flight is early in the morning so we won't be able to say goodbye to you.''said Mrs. Raheela.
''Okay Mamma. Take care of yourself. Have a safe flight.'', said Daniyal.
''Yes beta. You too take care. I will call you when we'll reach Delhi.'', said her mother.

**************************