Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The noise of my alarm woke me up. BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I pushed the button to shut it up. I got up and got my things ready for school. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I walked over to my closet to find something to wear. The weather looked like it was cold. I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, with some black boots. Since it looked like it was windy I decided to wear a purple scarf. I walked out of my closet and walked back to the bathroom to fix my hair. I put it up in a messy bun but left my bangs to the side. I then added a little bit of makeup. I added some mascara and eyeliner. When I was ready I grabbed my phone, back pack and a jacket and walked downstairs. The house seemed very quiet, everyone was probably sleeping. As I was walking down the stairs my phone vibrated. It was a text message from Chad it said, I’m outside. I hurried down the rest of the stairs and walked out the door. I grabbed Aaron’s painting that he had forgotten to take yesterday. When I was outside Chad got out of the car to help me with Aaron’s painting.

“Good morning beautiful” he said with a smile as he took the painting from me.

“Morning handsome” I said with a smile.

He was wearing blue jeans and a dress sweater that had blue and gray horizontal lines. He had a black jacket over it. He put the painting in the back of his car. Then he opened the passenger door for me to get in. He walked to his side and started driving. When I had put my seat belt on he started backing out of the drive way and driving for school.

“Guess what?” he said with a smile.

“What?” I asked.

“Well last night after I left your house and drove to my aunt’s house. Aaron woke up and yelled at me for forgetting his painting.” He answered with a smile.

“Oh my god, really” I said laughing.

“Yeah”

“He doesn’t look like the kid that would yell for a simple thing like that” I said.

“He rarely gets mad but when he gets mad he screams at you. And I’m not talking about small yelling I’m saying like loud yelling. I think he yells worse than Tania” he said laughing. 

I just laughed.

The school was close to where I lived so the drive wasn’t that far. We got into the schools parking lot. The parking lot was crowded; we finally found an open spot. He parked the car and got out and helped me out of the car. I could feel everyone staring at us. We walked holding hands to the school.

“You’re going to be the talk of every girl today and maybe for the next couple of months” whispered Chad in my ear. I just smiled. When we walked inside the building we walked to my locker first to drop my back pack off and get my notebook for first block. Then we walked to Chad’s locker to do the same.

“What’s you first class?” I asked him as he was hanging his back pack in his locker.

“Chemistry, what about you?”

“Algebra”

“With Mr. Savage” he asked as he closed his locker.

“Yeah”

“I hate anything to do with math, but in his class he always made it fun”

“He likes to joke around, on my first day of school he was acting all strict and mean”

Chad just laughed and said “That’s Mr. Savage” with a smile.

“CHAD!” someone yelled. Chad and we turned around and saw Ryan walking towards us.