lovely life

I'm happy I finally updated. Hope yall like this chapter.

I shot up from my bed feeling a sort of wetness, it felt like water but it was thicker. I pulled the covers off of me and noticed there was a lot more liquid than I initially thought. I looked at Kiba's sleeping body and got out of bed to change my clothes. "Weird..." I stumbled my way into the bathroom, I sat on the toilet to try and get out of my tired state.

I looked at my stomach to see it was pretty big. A searing pain shot from my abdominal section. "Kiba!!" I screamed and heard rushing footsteps against the floor. 'Your in labor (y/n)' "You don't think I know that Kinshiro!" I screamed. Kiba grabbed me and started to run out of the house, I was scared, it had only been about eight months. 'Please mom, dad, Blue... Please don't let them be weak and frail.'

I groaned as Kiba made it to the hospital, he ran and talked quickly in a panicked state. The nurse rushed and got a wheelchair but Shizune intercepted her and took over forcing me into the wheelchair and running down a different corridor and turning down a flight of stairs with almost a slide in the middle. She rushed down a couple flights and turn into a blank room with Tsunade and Sakura already in it.

I screamed and felt something push against my spine. I choked as Shizune gently placed me in the center of the seal. The three sat at the edges of the triangle and I blacked out due to the intense pain shooting from my womb and spinal cord.

I woke up to a mass amount of blood and Kiba holding a baby trying to stop it's wails, I tried to speak but my attempts where futile within I could not feel or make anything move.

I keep my gaze on Kiba as the baby senses my half conscious gaze and stops crying immediately. It was beautiful, I started crying, but it's aura was quiet and peaceful, it's face soft but showed stubborn promise. "I love you~" I croak out and Kiba looks at me, smiling at seeing my gaze soften as he turns to me. I reach my hand out to try and grasp my child but pain electrifies through my entire body and I retract them quickly wincing.

"Kiba, is it a boy or a girl?" I grinned my usual childish grin. "It's a beautiful girl." I started crying again, I love her to death she will never be alone. I reached my hands out ignoring the pain, my defiant eyes flickered and he stopped momentarily, smiling softly seeing my traits coming back, he handed her to me and I kissed her forehead protectively while she twitched her toes and fingers then relaxing.

Kiba kissed my forehead then trailed down to my lips sighing in relief as he reached them. I layed back down with my child close to me and Kiba followed in suite on the other side with our child in between us.
"Her name's going to be Blue." I whispered as Kiba agreed.

*Time skip to a couple of months, you're fully functional by now*

I watched my little bundle of joy bouncing around in her crib, as Kiba was out buying groceries. I picked her up and spun her around nuzzling her and kissing her nose to which she giggled. I got her letter and number blocks and set her in the middle of them, there was a knock at the door. Rin came and layed behind her supporting her.

I set up an artificial eye that let's me see everything. I answered the door to see Daniel, he stepped in without saying anything I followed him growling as he turned the corner to my baby. I transformed into a wolf and stepped in front of my child, growling loudly at him. My daughter tried to throw a block at me but it went only 2 centimeters. I giggled at that but returned my attention to Daniel.

He crouched down and I sprang at him without a second thought making sure Rin was with my baby like she always was. I lunged and gripped his weapon pouch tearing it apart then lunging for his throat. 'HOW DARE HE!!' I growled as he dodged the blunt attack, I swung my paws at him as he punched my side cutting my cheek with his kunai.

Blue started crying, "Noisy little bugger, isn't she?" I growled loudly gnashing my teeth and swishing my tail irritably. Since it was so soon after birth Kinshiro's power started to overwhelm me so I had to push it back. I lunged at Daniel pushing him out the door.

I let the power out and flames shot out of my mouth and my eyes like daggers watching his every move; I had the intent to kill him and I attacked with a blur of bites and scratches. I ripped one of the tendons in his arm out and kept biting him until he didn't fight back. I prowled around him growling loudly my fur fluffed up and my tail raised.

He got up and I lunged again making sure it was deep into his arm, while bitting I felt my teeth scratch against his bone. I jumped back again growling and he tried to get up again, but collapsed. He looked at me glaring. "Whatever you Brat." He spat the words while blood spattered against the ground.

I felt something inside me making my paws get larger and my back get more hunched over, my teeth where getting too big for my mouth and my eyes turned into defiant eyes. I growled and groaned as my bones shifted, Daniel took this chance to run into my house. "No!" I screamed in agony and charged into my house sliding and hitting a wall. I saw Daniel on the floor and Rin's teeth baered.

I transformed back into a human and controlled everything that was trying to change. 'The seal is still weak, but it's okay. I still have Blue.' I washed my face and my hands then threw Daniel out of my house planting the sword next to his ear. Then I went and took a quick shower. I ran down the stairs and picked up my beautiful baby girl.

She was silent and looked to the door, and started to try and tug me to it. I obliged and walked out the door. She looked at Daniel and made noises. Then tried to nudge me to him more. I set her down and watched as she sat by his face and placed her hand on his nose trying to comfort him.

I walked to her when Daniel shifted and looked at her. "Y-you're just like your m-mother." He smiled and stroked her cheek. She plopped her hand down on his face and giggled. 'She sure does have a way.' I thought as he smiled softly and sat up, "(Y/n), why didn't you kill me?"

He started healing his wounds. "I can't kill an old comrade, that's my ninja way. But I see she made you have a change of heart." I sat next to my little girl picking her up and kissing her forehead. He finished fairly quickly and looked at me. "I've always thought you where amazingly beautiful (y/n), I was always rude to you because I didn't know how to act." I smiled to myself, "Thank you, it seems like Blue likes you, so you can come and visit sometime."

Kiba got back and picked me and Blue up glaring at Daniel. "Did he hurt either of you?" He asked and I shook my head and Blue plopped her hand on his face. "She really likes doing that." Daniel spoke up with a chuckle. "I'm happy I got to witness this."

I kissed Kiba and pulled away as he set me down, I gave Blue to him and hugged Daniel briefly. Waving to him and walking inside. This is my family I wouldn't change anything I smiled to myself as I watched Blue try and stand up. I got up holding her hands for support and guided her forward. She started to try and walk.

Kiba walked in and smiled then hugged me from behind kissing my neck then walking to the opposite side of the room and he started beckoning her towards him and she started to walk but then shook her head walking back to me, leaving a dejected Kiba sitting the. She giggled and walked to him, plopping her hand on his head, falling in his lap.

I sat down and watched them play, Rin came in and put Blue on her back. She walked around slowly as Blue giggled. My family for life, I love them to death. Everything I do is for them, I will never let them go, they are my everything.

And with that I conclude this story, I hoped you liked the ending and I can take requests and gladly oblige to them. Thank you guys so so so much, for staying with me for so long! You guys are the best ever, I feel like I can connect with all of you through the words in this story. Thank you guys so much this means so much to me..