Recuperating

Sorry about the cliff hanger there it was kind of a given so without further adue this chapter.

*? P.o.v*

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" Her face hit the floor before I got there. I stopped right next to her and put my hand on her neck to check her pulse, it was fine let's just keep it there. I picked her up, opened the door, walked her inside, and to the room I assumed to be her's then put her in it. I got the bandages and wrapped her head making sure to cover her eye well.

I noticed a small cut on her neck, I placed my palm on it healing it. I cleaned her face and tried to heal her eye as much as possible but that wasn't much. My pink hair fell over my eyes as I put my head down to rest. "You'll be alright (y/n), I promise." I whispered Before I fell asleep.

*Your p.o.v*

I woke up on a cliff face with a dark void going down it. "Come on walk towards it the pain will all go away, it will all be fine you can forget about him, I promise." I looked skeptically down the void. "What about my friends will I forget them too? I'm sure I don't want to forget them." I held my hand over the cliff face.

"But don't you want to be with your mother and father one last time? Then go back to your life, I know exactly how to make that happen (y/n). Just trust me and all of your pain will disappear." I looked down the void but slipped and fell, none of my jutsus where working and I couldn't get a grip on anything. I closed my eyes and a picture of my parents appeared I reached my hand out but they didn't return the gesture, just stared at me, crying.

I kept falling and falling and then. SMACK! I woke up, my face on the floor and my legs still on the foot board of the bed with Sakura asleep in an armchair. I sat up and looked at my clothes then lifted a hand to check my eye and found it was covered in bandages.

They where soaked I pulled my hand away and it was covered in blood I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom. "Sakura, wake up! I'm going to need help! Go get Shizune or lady Tsunade now!" I yelled urgently she groggily got up and walked into the bathroom "I will be at the hospital."

"ON IT!" She ran out and went to the Hokage's building I took all of the bandages off and looked at my eye it was still defiant but just slowly turning back. I walked out covering my eye in the process. Then teleported to the hospital. I looked at the receptionist my eyes already becoming blurry. "I need help with my eye, Sakura and Shizune should be here any minute."

I looked at her sceptical expression, sighed then took off the bandages. The blood slowly started to trickle down from my eye and down my chin I crumpled to the floor in pain from my eye, I immediately closed it and screamed. The lady called the medical ninja and they took me to a room and I blacked out again.

*subconscious state of mind*

This time I was in a prison type place with trickles of water coming from the ceiling and falling in little pools. I walked up to the bars and tried to look through them. "So you would momentarily throw your life away to be with your parents one last time, huh?" I looked up to see Kinshiro's eyes and teeth. "I would, I just need you to tell me how to control my defiant eyes I'm serious, I need to know."

"I can't give you an explanation in one sitting but I can tell you the full extent of the defiant eye, when this eye is accessed it makes your kekkei genkais a lot more powerful and you don't need to use the hand signs to be able to access them in your case your fire and water releases are more easily accessible. Genjutsu will have no effect when this is in use having an advantage on the battle field. But if you haven't practiced it you can bleed internally and blood can fall from your sockets."

He sat and looked down at me scowling, "I am sorry about my foolishness in letting you use it within the circumstances of you first possessing it." He looked somewhat saddened. "W-what was my dad like, could he posses it? Why am I just now talking to you about this?....." I started rambling all of these questions strewn about aimlessly in my mind.