Memories

That last chapter was totally depressing and this one will be too probably. Sorry if your OC doesn't have long brown hair, or isn't white, sorry.

*Kiba's P.O.V*

I ran past people searching for (y/n) I shouted her name over and over I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she died, Akamaru found her and Rin's scent, we where running like all hell broke loose. Which at that point it did. I dropped to my knees putting her in my lap.

"I'm so sorry... I wasn't here to protect you" Her eyes opened as I broke off crying she tried her best to wipe my tears away getting her blood on my face, I cried even more. "Don't be sad, Kiba I want," she winced more blood streaming out of her mouth and down her cheek. "I want you to remember me as your happy fiance okay? I don't want you to remember me like... this."

I cried more, the tears falling on her face mixing with the blood. "Your not gonna die I know you aren't okay? Just stay with me, (y/n)." I tried to make her feel better but I was just trying to convince myself of the inevitable and my mind off of her dying. She pulled the pole out of herself and smiled meekly.

"Kiba, you're one of the greatest things to ever happen to me in my shattered and beat down life, I wouldn't change anything. I can't help but imagine us under the alter at our wedding. Then little us' running around, the little taps of their feet and them jumping on us for a wakeup call on holidays. Kiba I love you, so, so much I always have. I will always be watching over you, goodbye." She closed her eyes for the final time and I held her close to my chest.

"I don't want to be here alone, please please please come back, all the times I got jealous, all the times we kissed, I can't forget that. You are the only one for me I will die alone, but still hold true to you. I will always remember your smile the way your (e/c) eyes shimmered in the pale moonlight, your soft skin, I know your up there now and you can see your family, but I love you so much (y/n) you are perfect and I will never stop loving you." I cried wiping hair out of her face, "I love you so much." I got up and carried her to a spot I knew her body wouldn't be disturbed. I ran back to the battle having a heavy heart and thinking of our anniversary.

*Flashback*

"Kiba? What do you think fate will have in store for us?" she asked, we just finished watching (sad movie with happy ending). I looked down at her, her head leaning on my chest tilted up looking at me. "I don't know, all I know Is that we're always going to be together."

I kissed her forehead as she smiled, "How many kids do you think we will have?" she wondered out loud, I was taken aback by her sudden question but pondered on how many I want "How about two, that seems good they won't be able to have a little kid uprising." I joked she giggled slightly and sighed in content.

"Sounds good, I can't wait to have miny me's running around," she paused "I want miny us' to run around and I want them to have the life I didn't get to live, I want them to always have their mother and father around, ya'know?" I smiled down at her of course I know, I couldn't ask for anything else in the world but for her to be mine and only mine. "I love you so much (N/n) I will always protect you." I held her closer to me and kissed her lips no way was I giving this up anytime soon.

*Flashback end*

I kept running then started fighting a random person I knew was against us, I wasn't paying attention to their face I was only focussed on beating them I stayed quiet which isn't like me. No way am I going to let (y/n) die in vain.

*Your p.o.v*

I looked at my parents pondering on who I look like more, Rin seemed to share my interest as we sat there looking from my mother to my father then to each other, our heads tilted, shrugging. This place seemed endless, I wanted to explore, I flicked my head to Rin signaling we're going to explore.

"Mom, Dad I'm gonna explore this place. I might get lost." They both face palmed but nodded anyways. "Alright, we will come and get you in a little bit but come here first."

My dad said motioning with his hand for me to come over there. I walked towards him and he wrapped me in a tight embrace, "We've missed you baby girl, I'm so sorry your time with me was cut short, I never wanted it to be like that. We love you."

He spoke with a sad smile, all I could do was hug him back as my mother joined us, staying like this for a while I backed away smiling to myself a sinking feeling forming at the pit of my stomach sad I can't have kid's of my own with Kiba.

I grinned half heartedly and turned to start walking with Rin. I looked ahead of me and saw a bit of yellow spiky hair, "NARUTO!!" I shouted blindly running to him I hugged him only to find out it wasn't naruto, nope not Naruto not Naruto at all.

"Oops s-sorry sir," I backed up slightly my face turning scarlet from embarrassmen. "Man, never been called my son's name before." I looked up at the man and almost jumped out of my skin, "S-sorry lord fourth," I bowed. He sweat dropped and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Haven't been called that in a while either," I looked up at him and just stood there 'This is super weird.'

He laughed and put a hand on my shoulder, then his face got more serious "Are you his girlfriend?" He questioned, "Ehh?" I flailed my arms around, backing up shaking my head. "No no no no no, we are just good friends I'm saving him for Hinata, they will get together eventually I can feel it." I half smiled to myself going back to Kiba.

"Oh excuse me for not introducing myself I'm (l/n) (y/n)." He smiled slightly "Your father is a good man." I nodded my head then a red haired lady came running in "Minato! Minato, we have a problem, Naruto! The nine tails, it's going to get out of control you are going to have to go in a little bit!" he turned his head and nodded at the energetic and frantic mother, I assumed, "Alright Kushina. Bye (y/n) I'll be seeing you."

I turned to see Rin giving me a bored look, "Alright let's go." I shook my head and started walking towards a canyon looking place, I walked inside and was instantly hit with a ton of memories, I started crying tears of joy that I got to see these again, "Kiba, I love you." Started ringing in my ears I smiled widely and sat down looking at all of the memories. I reached out to touch one, "I remember this I took the blanket from him." I cried even more.

Flashback~

I cuddled into the blanket on my side of the bed. I dozed off but felt a sudden rush of cold jolting me awake looking over at Kiba seeing he took the blanket. I smiled to myself then grabbed the blanket running into the living room with it and jumped on it wrapping myself in my own love burrito.

"Comfortable warm fuzzy snuggle more into blanket must sleep~" I yawned and dozed off to sleep. Kiba started stiring in the bed and got up, he yelled my name a couple of times so I woke up but stayed quiet. "(Y/N) I'm going to get you I'm comin' for you." He walked into the living but I closed my eyes pretending to be sleep.

'Please think I'm asleep and don't tickle me, please please please.' I screamed in my head still facing the inside of the couch so my face wasn't visible. Steps sounded behind me and a shadow loomed over "I know your awake, I've known you too long to be tricked by your fake sleeping." He said close to my ear I still tried to play it off like I was asleep, he just sighed and walked away.

I looked over my shoulder to see if he was there, he wasn't so I got up only to be attacked from behind and put inside the blanket like it was a sack. "Kiba!!! Get me out of here, I'm tiiiiiiirrrred," I yawned and curled up inside the blanket and fell asleep. I guess he threw me on the bed, he started straddling me. I woke up looking at him skeptically, he leaned down and kissed me lightly. 'I'm winning this.' I smiled into the kiss and trapped one of his arms in mine then pulled it close making him loose his balance, bucking my hips I threw him over and stood on the bed.

"I'm winning this (y/n) style!" I tied the blanket around my neck like a cape and jumped on him, exclaiming "I WON!" When he grunted, I giggled and sat down next to him and wrapped the blanket around myself. He soon lifted the blanket and covered himself and me in it. Pulling me into an embrace and falling asleep.

*End of the memory*

I smiled sadly at the good memory and cried looking at my lap, a soft hand gripped my shoulder and pulled me up into an embrace. "Remembering will only make it worse, dear." My mothers voice was soothing, I cried into her shoulder.