His song "Come Home Tonight" played all around me as I looked down at the roses that trailed down a long hallway. 

I smiled as I followed the roses. They trailed up a staircase and through a large bedroom. 

Finally they led me to a beautiful balcony with a table set for two, and a view over the city. Chris in a whole new outfit than at the after party. He had on Black Pyramid attire as he has lately.

 He had on Black Pyramid attire as he has lately

"Hey baby

"Hey baby.", he said smiling as he pulled out a chair for me.

I blushed and sat down.

"Hey...", I said lightly as I sat at the table looking at my food.

"You sound shy. Why now?", he laughed lightly.

"This is really sweet, Chris. It's perfect.", I spoke with happiness.

"Anything for you babe.", he said biting his lip as he sat down too.

"The words your using...happy birthday 'baby'.", I said giggling.

"Thanks ma.", he said grabbing my hand from across the table.

I felt my body heat up all over.

"How do you feel?", he asked.

"Great now that I'm here with you. I couldn't be any happier.", I said smiling.

He blushed. I could tell he was nervous. He took a pause.

"You know...I'm sorry for all of the pain I caused you in the past.", he said sincerely.

"Yea, I forgave you. We're on a fresh start.", I explained.

He nodded and sighed in relief.

"I-I just...I feel something for you. Even though I don't really know what love is. I thought I was in love with every girl I'd been with, but you were different. No matter how much I hurt you or how many times you made me mad I just...couldn't leave you alone. My heart warms when you smile. I feel sparks whenever we're near each other. My day worsens when your upset. I don't know....I guess I just...I'm IN love with you. Only you.", he said looking in my eyes.