Damidit (Damian x Edit)

The Boy Who Murdered Love

-Edit's POV-

Walking, feeling the pain and loneliness through my veins. Feeling that no one cares about me. They think I'm just some random. I am and that's the actual truth.

BAM!

I fall to the ground with a hard thump to the back of my head. "Shit, I'm so sorry! Please don't be dead!" A voice called out. I remembered voice from somewhere. The half high pitched and half low pitched voice. It sounded like a dream guy, to be honest. I opened my eyes, seeing the person with that lovely voice. It was Damian. The most popular gay kid in school. He might've been gay, but he was respected by the girls and the jocks. His pulled back dark brown hair and cute baby face almost made him look like he wasn't gay at all.

But I've been hearing rumors going around about Damian. Some of the cheerleaders and girl soccer players were saying that Damian doesn't stay in one relationship for long. He breaks up with a guy about a week later to go have sex with another one (Yes, most guys in my school are gay). He doesn't even feel bad about breaking up with either one of them. I also heard that he would sometimes cheat with another guy while in a relationship. But rumors are rumors, even though they were probably true.

I open my eyes and see his beautiful face in front of me. I raised my upper body up, noticing that I was still in the hallway. Students were staring at me. I got up and quickly grabbed my backpack, ready to walk away. "Hey, wait. Are you okay? I could take you to the nurse if you have a concussion." Damian asked me, having his hand on my shoulder. "No, thank you. The backpack protected my skull." I lied. I buried myself in my sweater, trying not to show the blushes on my face. "Alright, then. As a sorry for doing that, here's an invitation for my party. You can invite your friends as well. See ya later, Edit." He said, placing an invitation in my sweater pocket. He ran off down the hallway. I walked in the other direction. How the hell did know my name?! Oh well, he  probably knows every guy's name in this school.

I didn't say anything about the invitation. I thought it was nice of him for inviting me. But I knew I was just going to sit there until they served the cake. I wasn't a very social person nor I could ever be a social person.

The only friends I had were Gao and Ken. Gao was the know-it-all in all of his classes. People never liked him because of that. But Gao didn't give a single shit. Neither did Ken, when it came to him getting in trouble. Ken would always get in trouble for something. Vandalism, smoking on school grounds, you name it. But as always, he didn't care. I was always the quiet one. I'm mostly anti-social, since I don't like to talk to people outside my comfort zone.

I took the invitation out of my sweater pocket and looked at it. It said the party was tonight and I had to wear something casual. I mostly had black and white shirts and pants in my closet. So I was guessing that was some kind of casual. "What ya got there, Edit?" I hear Ken's voice next to me. I didn't notice he was walking with me this whole time. Man, I'm clueless.

"An invitation to Damian's party. He said I could invite you guys as well. Should we go?" I replied. I wanted to go. But I felt like I shouldn't go. His friends might hate me or do something...else..to me. "We should go, it's a one in a lifetime chance to go to a popular gay guy's party. Plus, I gotta get a new girl, ya know?" Ken said, grinning. I rolled my eyes at him, so did Gao. "Let's go. It'll be fun!" Gao said. I thought about it for a minute. It probably would be fun. Watching people do the weirdest shit while drunk. It would be hilarious. "I guess we'll go, then." I said, smiling.

>///<

Gao's blue Toyota Prius (A/N: MUAHAHAHAH) stopped in front of Damian's house. The house looked like a typical house for a popular boy like him. We all got out the car and walked to the door where a little line was formed to get into the party. There was a person by the front door asking people for invitations to get in. I think that person was Jon. People called him Jrd for short, I believe.