Chapter 1

Tati P.O.V

"Have fun at school honey"

"Ok mom"

Like I have always had fun in school. I'm Tati, Tatiana Mcquay, young,love to dance but i stopped, because i use to live in Canada with my 2 best friends, Bailey and Boogie, but i moved here and shut down. Everyone calls me a geek, nerd, and more. I act,dress,and behave like one. I have no friends. No one talks to me. And i want it to be that way.

I finally got to school and went to the library and as always, i was the only one there. I took a book and sat down to read. Suddenly, i heard screaming outside.

"OMG, It's the boy squad!!!!"

Boy squad? I've heard that name before....aren't they the 5 boys who dance? Yeah, i think so. I decided to go and peep through the library door and saw them. But they were only 3. What happened to the remaining 2? Why do I care anyway? There is no way they would even talk to me.

"What happened to the remaining 2?" I heard some one say.

"I think they went to a different school"

"Anyway, lets go and say hi"

I was still looking at the boys and one faced my direction, we just stood there looking at each other until Kaycee pulled him away. Kaycee? Kaycee Rice of course. Most popular girl in school and my #1 bully with her other friends Jordyn and Soni . Mean squad of the school. Ugh, i hate them. I decided to go back to the library to continue reading.

Gabe P.O.V

I can't believe I have to start a new school. Worst of all, only 2 of my best friends are with me, Kenneth and Sean. The rest went to a different school. When we got there, Sean -as the player he is- started flirting with girls. Girls were flirting with Kenneth . Then i saw this girl looking peeping through the library door and i looked backed at her. She looked.......pretty. We just stood there looking at each other until this girl just dragged me away.

G: Hey, what was that for?!

K: You shouldn't be staring at someone like her. She is just a basic bitch and a loner who has no friends.

I stared in shock. What a disgusting little.......wow, just wow.

K: Let me take you to the principal to get your locker and get your schedule. I hope you are in most of my classes and your locker is close to mine *winks*. And by the way, i'm Kaycee.

G: Gabe

K: Yeah, i know. I'm the most popular girl in this school so im the right person to hang with so come on.

Oh boy, this is gonna be a long school year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is for all boy squad/baiken/gati/seaboo lovers.

It's short but will get longer.

Love you.

~Lady Zzy