Chapter 27

Alyssa's POV

"Alyssa." Jake said. "Yeah?" .... He took a deep breath in and out before he said "Alyssa, if anything happens, I just want to let you know that your the best thing that has happen to me in my 18 years of life. I want you to take really good care of our baby girl. Give her all the love I won't be able to give her. Make her happy. Give her Good Night kisses from me. And Never Forget Me. I love you very much, Alyssa Marie Landres." He said. I started crying, I wanted Jake to be part of my family. But now we don't know if we will make it out safe. "Jake you're the best thing that has happen to me too. And We will never forget you. I love you too babe. But please don't think negative things." I said with tears in my eyes. My vision was getting blurry because of all the tears I was holding on, but failed at it. "I'm just saying baby girl, we don't know what will happen." He said. He was right we don't know what will happen next.

I couldn't stop wondering what our baby girl's name would be. Jake and I were gonna choose one when she's born but like he said there's no known of what will happen. So I decided to ask, even if its not the right time to ask. "Jake" "Yes Princess?" He questioned. OK this was it. "What will our baby girl's name be?" I asked.

He was quiet for about 5 seconds, until...... "Well, I really like the name Kimberly. How about you?" He said.
"I've been deciding to name her Isabel." I said. Thinking about how we could combine the two names, I have no idea if it makes sense but I'm just going to say it. "What about Kimberly Belle?" ... "Alyssa, that's a perfect name. Well take good care of Kimberly Belle King" Jake said. "That sounds perfect Jake. I didn't know your last name was King!" I said a bit surprised. He didn't answer but he sure did let out a small chuckle, even at this moment.

"So its Kimberly Belle King for sure?" i asked just to be sure. "Yes, thats our baby girl!" Jake said. i was about to respond, but the doo had swung open revealing Th B*tch Amanda.

Ryder's POV
I was walking through the halls of the 4th floor. There was probably 5 to 10 doors on each wall. Weird. Anyways, I was about to text Jake, when I heard a loud scream and a bunch of sobs of a girl, to be specific. I started to run to the end of the hall where I had heard the screams. I was in front of the door. I was opening it slowly, when I saw My Princess crying on Jake's shoulder on the floor. Probably trying to protect her from Amanda. I never liked her. Just saying.

Alyssa's POV.
Amanda was in the room with Jake and I. Jake had manage to get himself untied. "So One of you two are getting out alive so who's it gonna be. Ohh I know Not Alyssa." Amanda said. She had taken a knife out of her jacket. She started to point at Jake and I. Trust me, I was extremely scared. I knew I was the one who was going to Die, sadly.
She came up to me and started to cut my cheek, making it bleed. I tried to not show any signs of hurt, but I had failed, I had let out a small whimper. When she heard, she gave me a evil smirk. I had no idea what was expected for me next. "Let her go!!" Jake shouted. But Amanda didn't give 2 sh*ts about him.

I didn't want to see her disgusting face, it just made me mad and sad because I was in this position. So I decided to close my eyes for a while, to calm myself. I immediately opened my eyes when I had a sharp pain on my thigh. Looking at my thigh, I had the knife in me. I let out a loud scream that could probably make all the birds fly away at the same time. By now I was Crying and sobbing louder. "You B*tch!!!!" Jake shouted. He was untied now.

Jake ran to me and started to calm me down. But I just couldn't stop crying, I felt like I was about to die right now. I saw the door was opening slowly. "The door" I said in a low whisper to Jake. He looked up. And we both saw it was..... Ryder? Finally he came. He came inside and started to untie me as well as Jake.

I was finay untied. But I still had an injured thigh. Ryder was about to carry me, when suddenly I was quickly pushed back to the wall with a gun pointing at my chest. "I think its time to finish you b*tch. Any last words to your love ones?" Amanda said with a evil smirk on her ugly face. After she had said that, I looked a Ryder giving him a smile. He returned it back. Then I looked at Jake, my future husband, I gave him a smile and said 'I Love You'. I felt tears drip down my cheeks.

Amanda was still pointing at me with her gun. She was about to press back the trigger to shoot, when Ryder shouted "DONT YOU F*KIN PULL THAT STUPID TRIGGER B*TCH. OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU!."
Amanda turned her head and saw that Ryder was also pointing at her with a gun as well. But she didn't care she turned around and looked at me and said "See you in Hell B*tch". I closed my eyes, not wanting to see her pull the trigger.

I heard the gun go off. But I didn't feel any pain except the knife, sh*t these people better hurry because I need help NOW. Hearing another gun go off, I had gotten tee really scared now. I quickly opened my eyes and saw that Amanda had shot Jake and Ryder had shot Amanda. Jake was on the floor, still breathing hard. I fell to the floor next to him, crying. "Oh my god you took a bullet for me, Jake please don't leave Kimberly and me. Please stay with me. We'll make it out of here together. Please don't go." I said while crying.

He looks at me with his sad eyes, and says "Alyssa.... I love you.. Please take care of Kimberley.... I love you both....... And... Ryder.... I know you love Alyssa... I want you to m-make her happy, please." And with that he was gone. I started to cry and sob real loud. But I didn't care, I really loved Jake he was my everything. I will keep every single memory with me.

"Alyssa.... Let's get out of here the police are outside, let's go check your leg" Ryder said. I must be really focused on Jake that I hadn't realize that the police was here. I didn't want to speak at all at this moment. So I just nodded my head as in 'Yes'.

Ryder had carried me out of the building. They had capture all of Drake's gang. But some escaped. I saw my mom running towards me and also Ryder's mom. "Alyssa! Sweetheart are you okay? How's the baby?" My mother said. I couldn't answer at all since I was being put into the ambulance to head to the near by hospital.

*********A/N**********

Hi guys! Well that's it. The end had to come for this Book. Anyways...... The Epilogue will be updated tomorrow. I really hope you like this Book so far..... As you guys know it's my first book, so I'm still new at this... But see you tomorrow on that epilogue I Promise.. And don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT(If You Like)

SHARE

THANK YOU!!!