CHAPTER 1:

Hi My name Is Alyssa,Alyssa Londres. Im 16 Years old and i live in Los Angeles,California. Im A very shy girl. I dont really make friends at all. I only Have 1 bestfriend, He is Like an older brother to me. His name is Jacob, Jacob Fall. He is A very attractive Guy, has Girls Falling over him From Left to right. But you have to admit he is Attractive😉. He is the captin of the Football team So you could say he is in the Popular group. And as for me, people consider me as a NERD! Im a straight A student never missed School and always attend my classes even though they are boring. Today is the first day of school, as a junior in Los Angeles high school, i had to wake up at 6:45am to get ready. I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower, got dressed and applied some makeup on.. Not that much because trust me i wouldn't want to look like a clown Again!. By the time i was ready it was 7:13am. I got my backpack,phone and earbuds to listen to music later. From there i went down stairs to the kitchen. I made myself some Waffles with lots of syrup on it! It was already 7:30am. Once i was done i ran to my parents bedroom to say goodbye. I then ran to the front door to head to school.

I was really nervous once i was about to enter the Building. But i didnt want to chiken out so i opened the doors to go in. And Every one kept giving me glares mostly the Leader of the cheerleading squad, Samantha williams, she is considered as a slut. She mostly slept with every guy in school. I hadn't noticed that I was by my locker already, until jacob came "Hey Little sis!" He said " Hiii Big Bro" i said a bit nervous since i saw the queen slut giving me Hateful glares. Like Cant this B*tch stop staring."What classes do u have? " jacob said. I didnt feel like answering so i just gave him my schedule. By the time the bell rang he had handed me back my schedule. My first class was Math; I LOVEE math!! -_- Did u sence the sarcasm there? Probably Not.

My least favorite class is Math im good at it but i Hate it. There was empty seats in the back of the class i chose a seat and sat my Ass down the Cold Seat. Everyone started to enter class and looking for a seat. The math teacher Mr. Martinez Came in and presented himself to the class. He started to Teaching the class. 15 minutes later The classroom door slammed open and in came a VERY Attractive guy. He had brown short hair,brown eyes, and he was very Fit he was wearing black and white converse,black jeans, White Tshirt that u could straight out see his 8 packs, and a black leather jacket. I didn't realize that i was staring at him almost drooling for some guy that looks like bad news. But I Blush a lot that I probably looked like a tomato because he Literally Winked at me while having a Smirk on his lips. Mr. Martinez had tolled him to sit to the empty seat next to me! Ughh why did the empty seat have to be next to me. But before he did so the teacher made him introduced himself to the class. " Hi My name is Ryder Matthews and Im 17 years old" he said Smirking at me soon he was heading to the seat next to me when a Girl went up to him gettin all over him IN class like are u kidding me Get out or something well atleast an empty room . It looks like she was trying to eat him up all in one piece and also he kept grabbing her Ass while giving her a French kiss, I automatically knew it was a French kiss because the faces the Girl was making. Disturbing. I didnt know what was wrong I felt this sensation on my stomach i felt my face boiling hot and my hands making a fist ....Was i Getting Jealous?
I hope i wasnt.
Then 2 minutes Passed and Mr. Martinez hadn't notice them trying to eat them selfs up. Literally. Then i saw Ryder say something to the girl " That was nice babe! See u later" he said while smirking at her. The girl just giggled and went back to her seat. I didn't notice that Ryder had sat down next to me until he said "hey gorgeous! Getting jealous already?" He said joking but i had to blush.
Wait a go Alyssa, nice try at keeping it Low key!
I said to myself in my mind. I tried to say something but nothing came out but I didn't want him to think i was getting jealous so i said" i was not getting jealous, by the way i dont even know you so. Why get jealous, But one advice next time you go all crazy with a girl please get a room its. Not that hard!" I said with a Blank face trying to not show any reaction for him to notice. He just smirked and nodded at my response. I was actually surprised that I said that to him I've never really done that.Especially To A guy Like him. "Are you gonna tell me Your name?" He said being serious. I tried to ignore him but he kept poking my shoulder. While calling me "Hey,Helloo.. im talking to you." He whispered " Can you please stop talking to me and leave me alone" i said with out looking at him. " Just tell me your name,Princess and I'll stop talking" oh god why did he have to be soo annoying. "My name is Alyssa" i said to him still focusing on Mr martinez. "What a pretty name for a pretty girl like you, Alyssa" by now i had to cover my face with my hair because he was making me blush. "Thank you, Mr. Matthews" i said being polite "Dont call me that, just call me Ryder or anything u want except Mr. Matthews,ok?" Wow i was surprised but i didnt feel like talking to him any more so i just nodded my head. By now The bell had rang and its time to head out to my second period class which is P.E. But before i did go i went to my Loker and saw that Jacob was waiting for me he looked mad and worried. "What took you so long to get here,Alyssa!?" He said with a bit of anger in his voice. "Sorry, I just got distracted thats all" then there was silense for 10 second until jacob broke it. "Hey im sorry alyssa its just im worry about you." "How? Why? What happen?!" I said trying to be calm. "Its just that i saw the new Guy, Hes bad news and i dont want u to talk to him or hang out with him." I know why he tolled me that. He just wanted me to be safe since im like a little sister to him. " i know he's bad news and dont worry whats the worst that can happen Fall in love with him and get married and have kids!" I said while Laughing a little but he just kept staring at me like if i was crazy. From that i just left to P.E., while leaving jacob behind.

*****
Now its lunch time the day has gone pretty fast.Well for me. im in line to get my lunch. Once i did i went to my usual table. And started digging up on my Chicken Hamburger with a salad and a Dr Pepper. I Love To drink Dr Pepper Its my favorite Soda. But My Bestfriend Jacob had to ruin the moment when he took my soda away and drank some. "Thanks For the soda Alyssa." He said smiling i just rolled my eyes not caring that he took my precious baby (Dr Pepper)😒
After that Ryder came in to the cafeteria. He kept staring at me and of course i had to do the same thing but Jacob Got my attention back to him while glaring at Ryder. "What did i just tolled you in the morning Alyssa? I said don't even stare at him I dont want you to get Hurt by the Bad boy!!" He said almost shouting at me. "Im sorry its just... U-umm N-Nevermind Jacob." I said while staring at my fingers.