Chapter 3

So today is Finally Friday!! YAY! Jacob kept reminding me the whole entire day at school, that today Night was our Movie Marathon. But how could i forget a special night. Well for me. Because i get to spend some time with my Favorite Person in the whole wide World....... My BESTFRIEND Jacob! I know you might be thinking,Doesn't  Alyssa Hangout with him at School?  Well thats where youre slightly wrong. I do hangout with him but he mostly spends time with his "Popular Squad" and im all left out. He begs for me to join him and his "Squad" but I wouldn't want to ruin his reputation by me, The Nerd, Hanging out with them.

Well theres 5 minutes left for 6th period to end. Im just looking at the clock waiting for it to strike 3:00 pm. I just want to go home and get everything ready for tonight. I've been thinking about Ryder lately, about how he wants me to help him with his homework tomorrow, Saturday, isnt he The Bad Boy that doesnt really care about their grades and give up real fast? Im actually nervous but happy cause I, Alyssa Landres, gets to spend time with The Ryder Matthews. Even though its for helping him with his homework. I would honestly do anything to help someone. The bell finally rung, retrieving  me out of my deep thoughts. I gathered My belongings and headed to my locker.
Walking through the hallways of Los Angeles High School, I felt someone grab my arm pulling me to them. I immediately turned my head around to be face to face with Ryder. "Hey Beautiful" he said smirking at me while looking into each others eyes. It felt like everybody from the hallway were disappearing leaving me and Ryder alone in the whole entire world. It was like Ryder and I Only mattered. But then I immediately turned myself back to the reality. "Alyssa You Feeling Ok?" He said, showing worried  through his eyes.
His Brown Beautiful Eyes.
Alyssa Snap out of it!!
Oh god I feel embarrassed now even though he doesn't know I thought about it.
Answer him DumbAss.
My conscience said to me. Sometimes i hate her for it."Alyssa,Hello?"...... "Oh sorry, I-I was just thinking about s-something." I said stuttering. I felt stupid talking to him. "Uh ok dont wo-" he was immediately cut off by someone shouting my Name. I turned back and found Jacob Running Towards me, worried and furiously mad. "Leave her alone, Ryder!!" Jacob said shouting into Ryder's Face, While pulling me to him and away from Ryder. I flinched a little. "What the F*ck Jacob I didn't do anything to her i was saying 'Hi' to her"Ryder said furious with anger. "Well i dont care what you said to her, I just Dont want you looking at her or talking to her! I dont want you hurting her with your lies" Jacob said while getting my arm and leading  me outside to the parking lot. Leaving Ryder alone and not letting him respond back. "Why did you do that for? Cant i make friends??" I added trying to break the silence between us two. "Yes you can but with other people not Ryder, and i did it because i care I don't want you to get hurt by him." He answered. I just wanted to ignore him cause he made everyone from the hall turn their attention to us. So i did what i never thought of doing, i ran away from Jacob leaving him in the school's parking lot.
I just didnt want to be with him right now, i needed time to think about what he did to me in school. I know that i cant be mad at him because I've known him since when we were in kindergarten."Why did you have to agree on helping ryder with his homework? Your so stupid Alyssa!" I tolled myself. It was now 4:56 pm and im still not home. I really didnt feel like going home because Jacob might have gone to go check on me.
Out of no where I heard some footsteps behind me. I didnt want to look back because i was to scared to look back. But what if i get kidnapped or killed, and i haven't graduated or gotten married and have kids Omg Alyssa this is the end. I wont be able to say good bye to my parents and thanking them for everything and also Jacob even though I'm mad at him right now.  I felt tingles going through my body and I didn't notice i was speed walking but i still heard the footsteps behind me!
I knew i had to look behind to see who was following me,So I did. I got surprised, I didn't think he would follow me after what happen between Jacob and him. But i was happy cause at least it was him, not a total stranger that was a criminal for what i know.

***********A/N
I hope you guys liked it. I will try to update 1 or 2 a day. Also i dont know if  the Song "Run Away With Me" by Carly Rae Jepson goes with thi chapter but it helped me write it so yeah......
Please
Like
Vote
Comment
That would make my night.!!! 😊