Chapter 31: The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

"You-"Talia cut her off.

"You can stay with us,"She smiled,"We have plenty of room." I gave her a look, and she just smiled. Wesley looked at Nat, then at me and Talia.

"Okay,"he muttered, and stood up. Talia led the boys out to the car, and I looked at Natalie.

"You have to tell him Butch is dead,"I stated.

"I know,"Nat sighed,"Just not now." I nodded, then AJ stood up.

"Keep me updated,"he yawned,"Madison's having trouble with the triplets."

"Good luck,"I laughed, and he mumbled a thanks before walking off. "You two should go home,"I stated,"Come back tomorrow. You have other kids to take care of."

"Yes mom,"Carter smirked, and I shook my head.

"Goodnight guys,"I smiled, and walked outside. I got in the car, and drove the boys home. Wesley remained quiet the entire ride home. When we pulled up to the house, I got out and patted Wesley shoulder. "Lets go kid,"I chuckled, and we all walked inside. Jane, Cassie, and the baby were all asleep, and I showed Wesley to his "room".

"Everything you'll need is in here,"I clarified,"Get some sleep you need it

"Everything you'll need is in here,"I clarified,"Get some sleep you need it."

"Thank you,"he mumbled, and I nodded. I closed the door to his bedroom, and walked into my bedroom. Talia was already in bed, and I kicked off my shoes and walked into the bathroom.

 Talia was already in bed, and I kicked off my shoes and walked into the bathroom