Chapter 19: "What the hell is going on Natalie?!"

Carter's POV

Stepping off the plane I felt great.......and guilty....As I should be. As we were getting off of the plane, Kai biffed it on the last step, and fell on the ground. We all laughed, as Kai stood up and glared at all of us.

Looking out to the cars of people, I see everyone's family......except for mine. I felt a hand grab hold of mine, and when I looked to see who it was, I wasn't surprised to see Rebecca. I removed my hand from hers, and she just giggled.

I looked around once more, and saw the girls running towards Cole. They engulfed him a group hug, and Cole looked really happy. It wasn't long before, the girls got a hold of Talia. The poor girl.

I pulled out my phone, and called Natalie again. I waited.....and waited.....and waited...no answer. Okay now I'm starting to worry.

"Hey Sabrina,"I called, and jogged over to her. If looks could kill I'd be six feet under right now.

"What?"she snapped. She must be on her period....oh who am I kidding this is just Sabrina's personality.

"Have you talked to Nat today?"I asked,"She's not answering my calls and I'm getting worried."

"Gee I wonder why,"Sabrina frowned. I squinted my eyes in confusion, and cocked my head.

"Did I miss something?"I asked, and looked at everyone.

Avery scoffed,"Well if you hadn't been-"she was cut off by Kent's hand covering her mouth.

"Your rides here Carter,"Kent stated,"We'll see you soon." I looked back, and sure enough there was a car waiting for me. However, my family wasn't there.

I got in the car, and Rebecca got in the passenger seat. Why am I doing this to Natalie? I love her, we have kids....We have each other....Cole was right. I shouldn't be doing this to her.

"So where are we going?"she asked.

"You're going to a hotel, and I am going home,"I stated, and drove off.

"What?"Rebecca,"Why can't I stay with you? I miss you."

"Look Rebecca,"I began,"I'm married, whatever you thought could happen between us can't happen."

"What!?"Rebecca screeched,"Why not? So you have a wife, you loved me first Carter!"

"I may have loved you first, but I love my wife more,"I growled.

"How could you do this to me?"she cried. Thank god I just pulled up to the hotel, or else this chick would've screamed my ears off.

"Simple,"I explained,"I thought you were dead, I moved on, and now you're going to get out of my car so I can go home."

"I love you,"she cried.

"I know,"I sighed,"Now get out."

"You'll regret this,"she sobbed,"You're going to realize how much you love me, and you're gonna want me back."

"And until that day comes get out,"I chuckled, and through some money at her. She huffed, and got out of my car, slamming the door. "Easy,"I winced, and drove off. I can't wait to see my family.

It took about 10 minutes, but I finally arrived at my house. I quickly got out of the car, and ran to the door. I attempted to open it, but it wouldn't budge. It's locked. I got my keys out, and attempted to unlock the door, but I failed.

"What the fvck?"I growled, and pounded on the door. Someone changed the locks. I looked through the front window, and saw an empty house. Where the hell are they?