In The Very Beginning...

Start from the beginning

Hello Dan, thanks for agreeing to talk to me. Basically, I've had this problem at school, with my so called friends. I don't know what I've done! To be honest, I have never really had many friends. See, it seems all my university friends have ditched me! I've always felt like the third wheel, and now I am completely alone. 

I had clicked send and made my way back into the dining room to give Dan the chance to reply. I had ate my lunch and drinked my apple juice. I may or may not have an obsession with apples. It sounds healthy, but I am the most unhealthiest person ever. After I had finished I made my way back into my bedroom. It seemed like Dan had already replied. I had contained my excitement for a moment so I could get ready for bed. I quickly hopped into the shower, brushed my teeth, got dried and put on my pajamas. 

Hm, nice and cosy. "MADDIE!" I yelled, not moving my position of where I was. Sitting crossed legged, on my bed. Madeline stumbled into my bedroom. "Can I have a cup of tea?". Madeline sighed and laughed quietly. She nodded and walked out the room. "Thank you!" Madeline was the best and making cups of tea, despite her age of seven years old. 

Madeline is the youngest of our clan. Then there is Hayley, who is ten. Then there is me, who is exactly four minutes younger than my brother, Elliot. I checked what Dan had said.

Hey Scarlet! Don't worry, life is too short to let others bring you down, okay? Chin up. I didn't have a best friend for the first eighteen years of my life, and then I met Phil! Things will get better for you, I promise. Ignore those guys from university. They're not worth it if they are being horrible to you.

I smiled. Oh my god, he was so nice. I typed back. Thank you Dan! I never thought you'd reply to my comment, and already you are making me feel much better. I have to go back to Uni tomorrow because it's Monday. Ugh :/

He replied very quickly. Remember, don't worry. Talk to me when you come back home, okay? Tell me how your day went.

I smiled and thanked Dan one last time.

I will :) I replied.

I sipped the remains of my tea and fell asleep, happily. I was talking to Daniel James Howell.

*****

Dan's POV

"Dan, come here a minute." My flatmate, Phil called from the other room.

"Just a minute!" I stretched out my arms and yawned. I looked at the clock on the left from me. It read 12.00. It was around lunch time so, I decided the crawl out of my bed. I rubbed the sleep out of my and checked my phone.

Dan, school is terrible - I hate it! They're all calling me names, I can't handle it much longer.

Scarlet had sent me another inbox. Scarlet was a girl, a fan, who I hadn't ever met before, but all last night we were talking to each other -  and it turns out we have a lot in common! She likes Muse, and MCR just like me; and on top of that she has a youtube account. One problem, not including the fact I don't know this girl, she self harms because she is bullied. 

It kills me to know that fans self harm. I used to do it - until I met Phil - and now most of my scars have faded. I decided to reply back to her, worried. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it? I will always be here for you!

Scarlet's POV

School has been terrible - I hate it! I felt like crying, I cant believe I used to be friends with Kaylen and Sofia! They are complete jerks. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. I pushed my tray of food away, refusing to eat. I'm stupid, like they all say. I'm worthless. No one cares about me. "I have no one!" I shouted, causing the people in cafe to turn around and look at me.