Sick and the Boys Don't Believe Him

This is a request from ilangel

They had been going nonstop for days now on their second leg of their world tour. All the boys were exhausted and were looking forward to their next day off, but that wasn't going to be for another week or so. They had the privilege of staying in the pent house at their current hotel, allowing them all to share a kitchen and living area, and two bedrooms and two bathrooms, giving it a home-like feel to it. Today, they had getting ready for a day full of interviews, and had a show later that night.

Luke was sharing a room with Ashton this time, who was currently in the room that he and Luke were sharing, and was face timing with his mom and siblings. Calum and Michael were in the kitchen making breakfast, and talking about the party that they had all gone to last night. Luke, however, was currently sitting on the couch, massaging his head trying to get rid of the awful headache he was having.

"C'mon Luke, don't act like that. That's what you get for drinking more than you can handle," Michael said as he sat down next to the blonde with his plate of breakfast.

Luke groaned and took a deep breath and almost gagged at the smell. "Fuck off," he retorted and slowly stood up and headed to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and sighed. Luke knew he wasn't hungover, he only had one drink because he wasn't feeling too well last night either. There were dark circles under his eyes and he was slightly paler than usual. He stripped and started the shower, waiting for the water to heat up before getting in, letting the warm water wash over him.

Once he was done, he got out and dried off, wrapping the towel around himself and headed to the room he was sharing with Asthon, not really caring if the drummer was still face timing. He picked out some black jeans and a comfy hoodie and made his way back to the bathroom, ignoring the annoyed look Ashton was giving him.

By the time he had fully dressed himself and took some advil, all three boys were in the living room chatting and finishing their breakfasts. "Luke, seriously, I get that you probably went too hard last night but stop acting like a brat," Asthon exclaimed.

"I'm not hungover, I only had one drink!" Luke tried, but the other boys dismissed him. Luke sighed and sat down in the chair, seeing as the other boys were all sat on the couch.

"Well suck it up, we need to head to the interview soon. Eat some food," Calum said and he stood up and picked up all the dishes and brought them into the kitchenette.
"I'm not hungry," Luke responded.

"Okay, then let's head out," Ashton said. The boys picked up the stuff that they'd need for the day, for they weren't coming back until after the show, and headed out. The lobby was thankfully pretty empty, and there weren't too many fans out front. The boys stopped to take some photos and sign some things, and headed to their car. Michael sat up front, and Calum, Ashton and Luke sat in the back, with Luke being stuck in the middle. Luke leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He really didn't want to be stuck in the middle because he was starting to feel more and more nauseous as his headache continued to get more intense.

He made through the car ride without an incident, and stayed fairly quiet during the interview, answering only when directly asked a question. This, of course, pissed his bandmates off even more, and the interviewer could feel the tension between the boys, and tried to hurry through it as quick as she could. The next two interviews were about the same, increases everyone's annoyance with Luke, and the blonde just continued to feel worse and worse.

"Let's get some lunch, I'm starving!" Michael exclaimed as they finished up their last interview.

"Yeah, me too. There's a café down the street we can go to before we have to head to the Arena to set up and rehearse before soundcheck and the show. Luke inwardly groaned. He felt so sick and not in the mood to put anything in his stomach, nor to jump around onstage and sing. All he wanted to do was go back to bed, but he couldn't, because his bandmates didn't believe he was actually sick. So he kept his mouth shut and followed the older boys.