"C-cocaine?" I whisper. "He would never turn out like his brother!" I say to the officer.

"Okay kid. Let's make a deal. You bring proof that Mr. Matt isn't a criminal, and that his brother is, and the cocaine isn't Mr. Matt's then we will let him go."

I nodded surely. "Deal. But I also get to meet him whenever I want."

The officer shook his head. "Come here everyday at 2 in the afternoon. You'll have at least half an hour to *chat* with him."

I nodded.

"Also, get proof before 5 days. Get a lawyer. This case is going into court. If you don't manage to get these things in 5 day, unfortunately Mark won't be saved."

I nodded again. "C-can I see him? Just for 10 minutes?" The officer nods. "You have to hurry, little girl."

I roll my eyes. "I'm 23 now, thanks."

"And I'm 40. Kiddo."

I growled mentally.

"Constable! Take kiddo to Mr Mark Zaree Matt here."

A young man, probably around 26, came out and nodded, his eyes a frosty blue. "Come with me." He gestures.

I inhale deeply and walk over with him. Cell after cell passes by and people watch the constable and I pass them. One or two of them wolf whistle or wink. Immature creeps.

We finally reach Mark's cell and the officer let's me in. "15 minutes." He winks at us, or me, and leaves.

"Mackenzie!" Mark gasps. I flung my arms around him breathing in his smell.

"Holy shit Mark I was so worried. Are you-you okay? I-I can't believe they did this."

Mark chuckled softly. "I'm fine. Why are you here?"

I rolled my eyes. "You look so glad to see me!"

"I am!"

"Doesn't sound like it."

"Oh shush."

I poke the tip of my tounge out.

"Mackenzie."

"Yes?"

Nothing.

"Okay so. COCAINE?! WHAT THE IN THE WING DINGS WERE YOU THINKING?!" I cried, waving my arms around.

"It-I.....Mackenzie the cocaine wasn't mine."

I froze.

Again.

Damn I'm doing that a lot.

"Um...what?"

"Yup." I think Micheal did it.

He didn't say the Micheal part, but I knew he was thinking that, and I knew it was true.