Classroom Confessions

You entered the building and headed for your English class. 'I'm still a little early, but I'll go anyway...' You then went inside the classroom and were greeted by the professor.

"You're here early (Y/N)... You'll be the first to know that for the rest of the year we'll be getting assigned seats... You new seat is now over there." The professor then pointed to a middle seat in the furthest row next to a window.

"Ok." You responded while strolling over to your new seat. 'With some luck... I wont be placed next to them.' The next ten minutes of sitting alone went by fast as more and more students came in and got their new seats, so far none next to you.

But you found yourself crossing your fingers when you noticed Colin and Isaac enter the class.

"Colin... Take your seat next to (Y/N) and Isaac take your seat next to Jack." The professor instructed while pointing to the seat next to you. 'My luck!' You yelled in your head as Colin walked up and took his new seat next with a grin on his face.

You didn't even have to look over at him to know he was staring at you.

You felt a poke on your right shoulders "You left this here last time (Y/N)." You then looked over to see Colin holding up your pencil.

"Oh, thanks." You hesitantly took back your pencil from his hand and placed it on your desk.

"Now that everyone is situated... This will be a free day or you can use it to work on your end-of-the-year projects... I suggest you don't procrastinate..." The professor said in his signature monotone voice.

"(Y/N), lets get this project done so we don't have to worry about it." Colin stated as he turned his whole body to face you.

"Sure..." You'd be lying if you said you weren't nervous.

But to your surprise there were no problems was the two of you both worked diligently for the rest of the class and managed to get a lot of work done. 'I guess Colin is the most normal one of group... Considering the circumstances.' You thought while you observed him put away the last of supplies and brush his red hair back. 'I kinda like it when he does that... But I can't forget what kind of guy he is... Ugh, but for some reason... I feel like I can be casual around him the most.' You scrunched your eyebrows together in confusion as you looked at him.

"Is there anything you need?" Colin asked when he caught you staring.

"U-Uh it's nothing, I was just admiring your hair." You answered waving your hands out in front of you.

"M-My Hair?" Colin's face was now flushed a bright red as he looked at his own crimson locks.

"I like it." You then said simply giving him a gentle smile. 'Now that I think about it... He kinda reminds me of Jiro, but upgraded and with glasses...' You inspected Colin closer as his face only grew redder. "Hah, sorry, I didn't mean to make you that uncomfortable." You added chuckling lightly at him.

"You don't make me unconformable (Y/N)... I just thought you would be scared of me." He said looking away. Episodes of this morning flooded your head. 'Now that he mentions it... Why aren't I?' You questioned yourself while rubbing the back of your head. 'I feel a little disgusted with myself that I think Melody deserved that... But Scarlet... What did she do to have her life taken away?!' You felt anger inside you rise as you glared at Colin. "Why'd you do it?" You asked him defiantly seeking some answer for you fallen friend.