A Day Gone By

It was immediately apperantly that you need to get out. You slowly pried off his arms and climbed out of the bed. There was a clock on the bed stand. '8:42... School got out about four hours ago.' You then looked back at Lance and saw he was still asleep. 'I hope he stays that way.'

"How do I go about getting out of here?" You whispered to yourself as you tip-toed across the room to the door. 'For some reason...' You looked at the blonde again 'Uh-Never mind.' You gently closed the door and looked for a away out.

Finding stairs, you crept down and came across a white dog. 'This must be his dog... It's actually so cute!' You then came a little closer to eye the dog's collar. 'Leo? If it starts barking I'm screwed-'

"Where are you going (Y/N)?" A raspy voice said behind you as a strong force spun you around. 'I thought he was asleep!?' Your eyes widened at his furious expression. "Where are you to trying to go?! Are y-you... Leaving me?!" Lance shook you violently as you tried ripping his hands off.

"Let go! Y-you psycho!" You yelled at him as you tore one of his arms off.

Lance let go but there was a menacing aura coming off of him. His expression changed completely.

"(Y-y/N)? D-did you just call me a psycho?" He questioned hesitantly while reaching out for you. 'Oh no...' You stepped back slowly and hoped he didn't lunge at you. "How could you call me that?! I-I love you (Y/N)!" Lance then stumbled towards you.

You frozen until you spotted the front door out of the corner of your eye. 'There!'

Not wanting to stay with him you made a dash for the door.

The male stood there with his head down but then snapped it back up when he heard the door open.

"Don't leave me! (Y/N)!!!"

Your heart beat faster when you heard the cry that sent chills up your spine. You didn't look back, you just booked it to your house and realized the street you were on was very familiar. 'Creek lane?'

"No way..." You panted. 'That means if I turn the corner I should see my house.'

When you turned the corner you saw that your house was right in front of you. 'He lives that close to me!' You felt yourself panic and strain from that sudden sprint but you pushed on further to get to your front door. When you reached your front porch you tried the door but it was locked. 'No, no, no, no!'

You then frantically checked under the rocks in hopes to find a spare key.

You felt relief when you were able to find one and rushed to open the door. You took the key in with you so if any of those psychos were watching they would know that it was no longer available to them if they needed a way inside. Locking your door behind you, you rested your hands on your knees and took a moment to catch your breath. 'This is wild.'

Then an eery feeling made you uncomfortable. The house seemed empty, too empty. You went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. It felt silly defending yourself with a kitchen knife but it made you feel more secure in a way.

You decided that it would be a good idea if you checked your house for any sign of the other boys in case one of them thought it would be funny break in. You hurriedly checked rooms in your house, opening doors quickly to startle whoever maybe hiding and locked them so no one would get in.