Under No Circumstance

Under no circumstance should you ever try to fight an Aries.
They have nothing to lose and won't back down until they come out on top.

Under no circumstance should you ever try to steal a Taurus food.
A Taurus is perfectly happy to share anything else with you except for their food.

Under no circumstance should you ever tell a Gemini to shut up.
Geminis are all about communicating and they usually offer good insight.

Under no circumstance should you ever take a Cancer kindness for weakness.
They may seem nice,but they can be very dangerous when crossed so don't be fooled.

Under no circumstance should you ever try to compete with a Leo.
You would only look foolish in the process.

Under no circumstance should you ever try to prove a Virgo wrong. They'll use all their analytical skills to prove that you're wrong and their right no matter how long it takes.

Under no circumstance should you ever give a Libra ultimatums.
They will make a decision when they feel like it not when you tell them.

Under no circumstance should you ever try to play mind games with a Scorpio.
They will always beat you at your own game.

Under no circumstance should you ever try to control a Sagittarius.
The more you try to hold them back the more it's only going to push them away and you will lose them for good.

Under no circumstance should you make a Capricorn repeat themselves. They don't like working with people who make their job 20x harder.

Under no circumstance should you ever try to change an Aquarius because you will only get resistance from them. It's better to let them do their own thing.

Under no circumstance should you ever give a Pisces false hope.
You either care or you don't. All they want is the truth and nothing but the truth.