Remember, Sign

Aries

Remember that you are only human and you can only push yourself so far until you will eventually break.

Taurus

People don't understand that you have no problem sacrificing something in order for someone else to benefit from it.

Gemini

Your mind is already onto the next thing before you can even process the first. Your biggest issue is that you are often too quick to cut people off for no apparent reason.

Cancer

Sometimes you let the tiniest things control your mood and you can make something out of nothing far too easily and then wonder why people keep a distance.

Leo

Sometimes you like to live your life on the edge, constantly wondering what’s coming next. You’re usually a happy go lucky person for the most part, but you do have your moments.

Virgo

You know that people make time for what they want and that you're too busy getting your life together to be stressing over who didn't text you back.

Libra

Even on the days when everything is far from being fine, you have perfected the skill of pretending like everything’s just peachy in order just to get through the day.

Scorpio

Sometimes you question the motives of every single person that comes into your life, without even giving them a fair shot to prove themselves.

Sagittarius

You know that when it comes to love a person who values you, wouldn’t ever put themselves in a position to lose you.

Capricorn

You never waste your energy trying to force something that isn’t meant to be. You will always cherish the memories that you created,but you know better than most when it's time to move on.

Aquarius

Because of how nonchalant you are most people always feel like they are bothering you.

Pisces

If a Pisces ever cut you off, understand and respect that you were toxic to them and you no longer served a purpose in their life.