Aquarius and Pisces

Constellation: Aquarius

Picture: Water pourer

Interpretation: Living water or Noah's flood

• When an Aquarius says they love you, they mean it.

• Just because an Aquarius is smiling doesn't mean that something isn't bothering them. They just choose not to dwell on the negatives.

• Aquarius' intelligence hides their heart.

• Aquarius sometimes over think things to a far extent, causing them to be worrisome and somewhat anxious.

• If Aquarius had a superpower it would be the super ability to not give a fuck.

• Aquarius gets irritated by people who are fake. Be yourself, most likely you're awesome.

• An Aquarius female is the easiest to get along with in a relationship. They don't start drama.

• Aquarius don't let others see them cry. And if they do then something must be very wrong.

• Aquarius can be like encyclopedias, and as emotionless as one too. They know too much at times.

• Aquarius is beyond description. Words cannot describe how unique they really are.

• An Aquarius woman is able to live by herself without any guy in her life. She is a strong person.

• Aquarius is loyal.

-----

Constellation: Pisces

Picture: Fish

Interpretation: God's remnant

• If a Pisces tells you 'I know how you feel' they sincerely mean it.

• As a Pisces you need a lover that's understanding and knows that the little things in life makes you happy.

• If you ask advice from a Pisces, you should do what they say, they're always right.

• Pisces rather keeps their emotions bottled up and put on a happy face for the world to see as opposed to letting everyone into their life.

• Pisces need to feel your love not just hear it.

• Be careful how you treat a Pisces. Instead of telling you how they feel, they will show you by making you feel the same way.

• The hardest things do a Pisces is to pretend they don't care.

• Pisces are overly emotional and can't control it.

• Don't get on a Pisces bad side. You will regret it.

• A hurt, annoyed, or angry Pisces can and will shut anything, everything, everyone out.

• A Pisces can go from caring deeply to being very detached easily; fish are skittish.

• Pisces just wants to cuddle with you and watch a movie. Being around their loved one is all they need.