Signs and Truths

Aries

You're impulsive and impatient and those two qualities can get you in trouble, especially when they cause you to something reckless and irresponsible.

Taurus

You refuse to admit that you could be wrong because in your world you feel like you're not blinded by your emotions. You don't make a decision unless you know it's the right one.

Cancer

Sometimes you don't know when to call it quits and realize that people come and go. You often have trouble being honest with people if you think it's going to hurt them.

Leo

You're the type of person that's a "what's the problem so we can fix it" rather than giving someone the silent treatment and saying you don't care when in reality you really do.

Virgo

The next person you decide to give your heart to is gonna be lucky. You know that you have to find peace with whoever comes and goes from your life.

Libra

You're mature enough to stick around when things get tough.  You rather know when someone doesn’t want you in their life instead of them disappearing without an explanation.

Scorpio

You don't believe in giving everyone second chances no matter how sincere they may seem. You know that people will tell you what you want to hear if they think they can get away with it.

Sagittarius

You're never afraid to put yourself out there. You have no problem ignoring someone,but let someone ignore you and it's World War 3.

Capricorn

When you block someone you're not being petty that person will no longer serve any type of purpose in your life so you genuinely don’t care to know how they're doing.

Aquarius

You don't let one heartbreak ruin your life you know how to keep moving forward until the right one comes along.

Pisces

You know how blessed you truly are despite all the shit that's thrown at you because so many people have it way worse.