Chapter 5

~Mikhail's P.O.V~

I woke up to the smell of food. Shit, a nigga hungry, I'm happy as hell, to be woken up to smell food. I hopped out of bed, and went to my bathroom. I did my hygiene shit before walking out the bathroom and into my room. I dried off before putting on my clothes(outfit to the side).I grabbed my bag before hopping downstairs after grabbing my phone off the charger. I walked into the kitchen to see moms bent over the sink digging something out the sink. I decided to scare her. I  crept up behind her.

"Boo" I whispered in her ear. "Boy, what the hell is wrong with you scaring me like that, you know better!" She yelled hitting me with the rag. I was laughing so damn hard that I fell on the floor rolling around. I sobered up before wiping my eyes and walking behind the island before sitting down.

"Hell nah you should've seen your face ma, shit was to funny" I said chuckling a bit

"Yeah, yeah whatever and stop all that damn cussing, until you graduate and get your own house and a job, then you can cuss" She said

"What we're you doing anyways" I questioned

"Nun of yo damn business" She said before walking out the kitchen. I looked at the plates before grabbing one and beginning to eat. I heard footsteps and turned to see Shantel making her way down the stairs.I didn't approve of her outfit what so damn ever. She was dressed in a short white dress, with  I don't know why the fuck she keep trying me with that shit, she know how I feel about her wearing shit like that. 

I shook my head before looking at the time to see it was 7:50 AM. Not wanting to be late I hopped up out my seat before saying good-bye and outside where sat my all black aston martin. I hopped in before taking off into the direction of my new school.

~10 minutes later~

After about ten minutes I was finally here. This school was big as hell. I hope I don't get lost. I got to check myself  before walking in. As soon as I walked in, hoes immediately stopped talking to they friends and boys looked my way. Like the fuck? I know a nigga handsome and wealthy as hell and fly, but you ain't gotta stare shit. I walked past them ignoring their stares before reaching the front office. 

I walked in and seen a lady at the front desk. She looked around the 50's and wore glasses. "Hi, I'm new here and need my schedule?" I said unsurely. 

"Your name please?" She asked without even looking up, rude much. ??"Mikhail Taylor" I replied while casually leaning against the counter. The colors of this school is tacky as fuck. Green and orange? The fuck?

"Here you go Mr. Taylor, your schedule have a good day" She said as she handed me the paper. I grabbed it from her hand before walking out the office to locate my damn locker and shit. I decided to be early to all my classes today. Just for the hell of it.

I was able to find my locker and took note of where it was before proceeding to find my classes. On my way to finding my classes, I bumped into someone looking down at my schedule. 

"My fault" I said bending down to help pick their stuff up."It's cool" A voice replied. Wait, I know that voice??. 

"Carmen" I asked as I looked up into her face. "Yeah, how you know my name, you new here?" She asked me. 

"It's me Mikhail, remember, you said you we're moving away and we kinda lost contact, you were my girl" I said explaining to her. "Mikhail?" She finally caught on.

"Oh my god, hey so good to see you!" She squealed. I hugged her back as she hugged me. Carmen was my girlfriend throughout high school and middle school. But she winded up moving away and we lost contact. But I'm so happy to see her.